-D E S O T O __ D R I F T- Dec 5th 2009

Press release…. Well, no… but here is the info that will hopefully answer most of your questions… Sorry, I have been busy... but know that I have been working behind the scenes to plan a fun and safe event!

Gates open at 3pm!

Drift Competition Judges: Harri Tervola, Bill Sherman and Bladder :)

Intermediate (Beginner) Course will be all infield. Advanced Course will be similar but will include the bank. Trophies and prizes will be awarded.

Concessions will be open!

Tire Changer will be available for $5 per tire.

Your car will need to pass tech inspection – you should know what this means:
Battery well secured
No Leaks (oil, gas, brake fluid, transmission fluid, coolant)
Secured hood and trunk (latched and closed)
Secure gas cap
All lugs present and tight
Decent tires
No loose articles in vehicle
Brake lights (at least one working brake light)
Good brake pedal pressure
Fully fastened Steering wheel (not loose), no Steering Play
Secured Driver’s seat (not wobbly)
Secured seatbelts
Helmet

Hope to see you all there!

Jen

i think you get to pic what you want to be in.

i sure as hell hope not, cause people can sandbag like a motherfucker... say you jason, CHOSE beginner class, it'd be over with for guys like us...

there should be some kind of class qualifier before the actual comp starts, to help prevent sandbaggers....

Well bladder knows what level of a driver I am so I'm sure I'll be placed accordingly
20040517N_WarnerElementarySchoolKindergartenCenter.jpg

<3 rodd

Last edited:
i sure as hell hope not, cause people can sandbag like a motherfucker... say you jason, CHOSE beginner class, it'd be over with for guys like us...

there should be some kind of class qualifier before the actual comp starts, to help prevent sandbaggers....

I and others know who should be in advnaced but im not going to FORCE someone to go advanced if they dont want to drive the bank.

its for fun anyways, id rather be 5th in adv than 2nd in beginner.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone knows what group they should be placed in. It's pretty black and white. If you're unsure of sliding around the bank over and over again with no problems, then you're not in advanced, because it's gonna be tandem and we ain't tryin to make this a demo derby.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone knows what group they should be placed in. It's pretty black and white. If you're unsure of sliding around the bank over and over again with no problems, then you're not in advanced, because it's gonna be tandem and we ain't tryin to make this a demo derby.

good point... i know i'm not awesome by any means, but i was wanting to try the bank, that one event at OSW i did, i started getting the hang of it and i actually slid the lower bank there a couple times successfully, but i'd rather be a senior in high school than a freshman in college if you know what i mean...

but yeah, hoping on fun times either way, and to watch you FC3s guys go at it, i love watching you guys drive!

i better get my used birth day ribbon.... or some sweet battle scars!

there is going to be some open track time before we set the course. so get some practice and try whatever.

Back
Top Bottom