curb'd and jacked stuff up please help

negggativee

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

ok. i tried 2 different wheels, bolted down correctly, the 2nd part of the axle going to the diff is disconnected, but the spline shaft going onto the hub is still there, also the caliper is disconnected to allow the wheel to spine alot easier, say your kneeld down to the wheel and start spinning it, if you look down to the bottom of the wheel, you can see it going in and out, creating a wobble. if you shake the wheel tho, there is NOT any play from a wheel bearing. could having toe rods and traction rods adjustable and not be aligned properly cause it to create a wobble like that?

the wobble is shown only in rotation so i dont see how it could be the arms. has to be part of the rotating assembly. (wheel/bearing/hub/rotor) something that spins. if it was an arm, it would just be at a strange angle but it would still be a constant angle.

thats what i assumed too boxmod. it does have aftermarket 5lug hubs, im assuming ebay, but who knows when i took the caliper off, i moved it next to the rotor and kind of behind it, like a centimeter apart, and then i bolted the wheel on, and when i would rotate the wheel, i could see that the rotor would rub on the caliper that was sitting next to it, so i could tell that the rotor was wobbly too, in the same rotation as the wheel. i just dont know if a wheel bearing could do this?

Back
Top Bottom