Countyline (Sept. 13) Feedback Thread

BLADDER_MASTER

is no more
Post your thoughts, comments, and/or thanks about the event. If you need something explained or have a question, don't hesitate to contact me.

I had an awesome time. Thanks Bladder, Tim, all the volunteers and everyone who came out and supported the hurricane drift survival event. Aldo special thanks to everybody who helped me out at the event. It means so much. Big ups to Anthony, SMDG!

Last edited:
OMG that is the best layout ever, it is so challenging keeping the car sideways from the entry to the 2nd turn, especially with no ebrake. Event was perfect.

Only complaint was the light staring you straight in the face and the glare with the water you couldnt even see the first entry, but that was mostly because of the rain so not really your guys fault.

Other than that this was a GREAT event!!!!!

OMG that is the best layout ever, it is so challenging keeping the car sideways from the entry to the 2nd turn, especially with no ebrake. Event was perfect.

Only complaint was the light staring you straight in the face and the glare with the water you couldnt even see the first entry, but that was mostly because of the rain so not really your guys fault.

Other than that this was a GREAT event!!!!!

i hate you... you know that.

im sure my feedback is well known by now, so i going to just say i had a blast and that layout is fun wet, dry, hurricane or whatever... im srry i left my A-game at home.

awesome, -plenty of seat time before and after comp. if u didn't make it... rain sucked tho. I'd like to repeat this in november/december

I had a awesome time. layout was fun as hell even in the rain cant wait till the next event. thanks for a good time u guys (no homo)

Anthony from SMDG won.

I'm very proud of Suaknee for getting 4th! Not being out there on that course for like a year, and his car was over heating, yet he was still killing it! It was such a close call, so many times. Great Job to everyone.. :bigthumbu

Funny

Funny thing about Countyline is, you never know who will win. It's always an underdog or someone out of the blue. Way to go Anthony! He pull that one out of the hat. :bigthumbu With some sergical driving from what i was told.

Nice event, weather was horrible imho.. but luckily people stuck through it... rain sucks :(...GOOD JOB EVERYONE.... GREAT driving

Anthony from SMDG won.

I'm very proud of Suaknee for getting 4th! Not being out there on that course for like a year, and his car was over heating, yet he was still killing it! It was such a close call, so many times. Great Job to everyone.. :bigthumbu

i knew i had too see you out there.. i thought my mind was playing tricks on me lol

i had a blast, it was my first time at county line so it was different. 2nd corner was challenging with no ebrake experience, i kept going in the worst line possible through the first turn. Again, awesome layout and definitly be there next friday with MY car now! lol Awesome job everybody!

I Had A Good Time Apperently I Made It To The Top 16 And Didnt Hear My Name So I Just Sat Out ... :( Hope We Have Another Event Like This Soon... Good Runs Everyone

Anthony from SMDG won.

no complaints here.

how many one more times did swan and me do. shit thought my motor was guna blow.

big ups to swan aka the garden glove drifter :laugh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom