Countyline (Sept. 13) Feedback Thread

and please explain to me why i would be biased ....please KP, elaborate on prior problems we have had...

Stop reading it all over and over kp... please lmk what our prior problems are that would lead to me being biased...

Last edited:
i agree. i didn't have my A-game but no one really did. i only call ""shenanigans"" due to so many drivers saying something. if it was just my problem i would of kept my mouth shut.

you can stand by you choices, thats fine, i dont expect much from you anyways and talking to you wouldn't of got me anywhere so i talk to bladder, cause im going to make sure this doesnt happen again. solution are on the table and me and bladder will be talking again soon. having only 2 judges failed. the format was wack also... i guess consistency or entry speed werent a factor in judging either?

idk wtf you issue is with me and jackson performance. being you call me faget at everyone of pauls party and you fuck with the wrong ppl a lot. also you got issues with swannee over fucking shirts and in the pitts it was felt that might of effected this placing and out come. you come find me face to face at skidpad and well talk

Last edited:
AAAAAAAAHAHHA and there it is....

i have NONE..NO...NOTHING.. NOT one issue with you jackson or any of your "crew", swan said his car was going to pop and didnt want to go again, get your shit straight, and i never even bought a shirt. i dont have problems with your driving, you do... so next time come find me and maybe i can give you some tips ;)

so its you chris jackson... any more names you wanna throw out there...? this all doesnt make any sense.... why would i have a grudge against you guys... you still haven't said why i would... i mean cmon.. please tell me

Last edited:
this is a good example of your attitude and why i didnt talk to you as countyline bro. i probably would of laid you out just like David did at Paul's party

that upset huh?

and here we go e-thuging... going backwards if your trying to help the situation no?

and it looks like you have an attitude problem...

Last edited:
now your coming at me... on a personal level, what does this have to with the event?
dude.. where are you going with this ..

and being handsome has nothing to do with me thinking im the shit...

this is a good example of your attitude and why i didnt talk to you as countyline bro. i probably would of laid you out just like David did at Paul's party

thats uncalled for bro.. you KNOW i dont have a problem with you but i would appreciate it if you left me and what happened in the past out of it. thats all i have to say..

lol ooo burrrn... at least it got settled... i didnt go talk to his mom about my bad drifting

see what happens if u touch manny over stupid shit.
everyone agreed you slid terrible, autocrossing the entire event
and now your pissed that u didnt place???

AAAAAAAAHAHHA and there it is....

i have NONE..NO...NOTHING.. NOT one issue with you jackson or any of your "crew", swan said his car was going to pop and didnt want to go again, get your shit straight, and i never even bought a shirt. i dont have problems with your driving, you do... so next time come find me and maybe i can give you some tips ;)

so its you chris jackson... any more names you wanna throw out there...? this all doesnt make any sense.... why would i have a grudge against you guys... you still haven't said why i would... i mean cmon.. please tell me

this is true suans motor was toast (BHG) it wouldnt stop over heating and he decided to stop and try to get the car home in one piece. I honestly thought the judgeing was fair other then the insane amount of one more times towards the end.

i think it was fair. A lot of good people who should have made it spun out and thats what pwned them and they didn't advance. What interest would the judges have in advancing people? favoritism?? a payoff?? for 200 bucks.... lol. Most of the people are good friends with each other anyway. It would be choosing one friend over another.

It's a countyline event anyway where the layout of the competition wasn't even decided upon until the day of and the judges weren't picked until the day of. They could have just left the competition part out of it and still charged the same amount. Everyone would have still gone. and if you watched from the starting line you didn't see shit.

see what happens if u touch manny over stupid shit.
everyone agreed you slid terrible, autocrossing the entire event
and now your pissed that u didnt place???

get off mannys dick, dont jump into this... this is between top 16 drivers bladder. im done posting about this shit. everyone agreed what? i wont stand down on this issue because it seem ppl are agreeing with me too.

i think it was fair. A lot of good people who should have made it spun out and thats what pwned them and they didn't advance.
did you even watch? seriously someone spun twice in a row and still advanced to top8 and he even was shocked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom