Countyline (Sept. 13) Feedback Thread

thanks to everyone that puts there time into us being able to come out and fuck shit up. Thanks to everyone that i got to drive with its always fun. And sorry that i failed once the rain came. Good event even though the rain sucked. My car is on crack it ran fine the whole way home and today but would barely even idle last night wtf.

Last edited:
Why, did you drift the event? it only concerns top16 driver and most of em know what im talking about. im sure your WELL aware of the issue that a lot of ppl including myself had at this event... But if your so eager to know ill be at the next skidpad and will make time to talk to you personally...im also interested to know what platform the judging was based on. cause i believe it changed mid event....

Last edited:
lol did u fix the over heating issue ? what was up with that ?

ehhh blow head gasket. Don't know if I'm gonna fix it, just maybe try that liquid fix stuff, but I guess I'm in the market for a s14 Ka.

Bill you lucked out this time. haha... jk good times.

Last edited:
Why is KP the one always crying. I saw your driving and it wasnt impressive and this is not to disrespect you. If not all but most drivers were slowing down into the first turn instead of e-braking or feint into it. Sean with the sky40, Fink with the gold hatch, and Jerry with the V8 that I saw were some of the people that initiated right into that turn. But I guess one thing is saying it and another thing is doing it. And let me clear it up no I didnt slide the event, but I think I can give criticism.

I loved it, I had so much fun... It was the best event ever...

KP sucks... simple as that...

Last edited:
"Str8kiLLaZZZ (1:26:24 PM): i will agree that some werent suppose to be at the end"

oh yea? looks like you post one thing the IM me another. i know ppl are against me on this issue but idc. im start calling this bullshit out into the open because this will ruin sfl competitions. im not crying over this. its over and my thoughts are known with bladder. i have lost events before and admitted defeat graciously, but when me and a number of ppl feel unjustified and some what screwed over ill say something idc. im making a big deal so it does not happen again. bladder and i already talked about solutions and judging formats...

Last edited:
i know ppl are against me on this issue but idc. im start calling this bullshit out into the open because this will ruin sfl competitions.
you already called "this bullshit" out into the open, but only to a selected few, why not confront me with the problem if the problem concerned only me, very childish and your only making yourself look worse... I stand by the decision made... there will be no apologies, if you feel like there's still something to talk about then you can pm me, call me, aim me, anything you would like.

Why, did you drift the event?

is this in ref. to me?

im sure your WELL aware of the issue that a lot of ppl including myself had at this event... But if your so eager to know ill be at the next skidpad and will make time to talk to you personally...im also interested to know what platform the judging was based on. cause i believe it changed mid event....

i would of been well aware... if you would of told me like a normal human being instead of running and calling shenanigans ...

Last edited:
I know what we talked about on AIM. What does my post have to do with what I said on AIM? Me agreeing with you saying that some people shouldnt have made it to the top is something way different to what my statement was on top.

Your driving didnt impress me. Which is my opinion. And I was argueing entries not about who made it up top because its not my position to say who made it and who didn't. If the choices were made by being BIAS or not paying attention to what was going on then thats not on me, I think the guy in the Silver Hatch should have won because he was doing good and impressed me with the motor he had.

HOLLA!
-Buriantsu

Back
Top Bottom