countyline possible drift track

DownSouthS13 said:
i need a co-pilot when i enter this event too....

Uhhh I'll help out i could do the instructing thing, i've done it before at osw and hialiea
Plus sometimes I help erick out with tips and suggestions not that he needs any help. I like the teach by makeing you think about what your doing not nessarely me telling you your wrong, I've taught many people at their first events, GCliff, ayes, and others who are not on this forum

Last edited:
^ Yeah Piner has a good eye for detail.

But truth be told. I think you guys are too worried about getting on the track and being awsome right off the bat. Do it on your own first. Get the experience. Advice wont mean much to you until you can relate through your previous experience.

And remember, you're not there to impress anyone.

- Erick

shit we need to put together a fund for the site to buy a tire changereverybody puts in $50 and then they get to use is all the want for every event we can bring it to

Is there still room or are all the spots filled????

If there's still room, Count my ass in. :bigthumbu

Can I drift with a SOHC, opend diff and socks/springs combo? I maybe be able to find a J30 but I'm not sure if the SOHC would do it...

Please advise.

S13SilviaCoupe said:
Can I drift with a SOHC, opend diff and socks/springs combo? I maybe be able to find a J30 but I'm not sure if the SOHC would do it...

Please advise.

Yes, many people are successful with the single cam KA.

S13SilviaCoupe said:

Please advise.

Yeah you can its not gonna be easy, but it'll teach you proper weight transfer and technique vs. relying on power

WannaBDrifter said:
Is there still room or are all the spots filled????

If there's still room, Count my ass in. :bigthumbu

That list is just to gather interest. It is not a driver's list.

There's not even a date set yet. Nothing is for sure yet. Wait until someone can give an official word.

Back
Top Bottom