countyline possible drift track

rwdrift said:
Yeah, as of right now I doubt anything would get moved. It would cost too much for them for that to happen. But in the future who knows. I was the first one out there driving, and as soon as I opened up the throttle, they fell in love with the whole thing. They even loved when I flicked off Bladder because he caught a spin of mine on tape. :D

you have a bad habit of flicking off people when you spin :laugh:

nfs_emo_fag said:
good lord a new set in 5 mins? ahhh thats reallly expensive. someone needs a tire sponser!

Hahaha that's what I've been repeating to myself for the past day. I'm really not exaggerating though. I almost roasted my 2nd set down to the belts. The inside of the tire is basically bald. All of that in 1 run that lasted 3 minutes + a last one that probably lasted no more than half a minute. :D

Well im actually kinda glad im underpowered...the road surfaces didnt look too bad...looks like your typical road outside actually...

You guys looked awesome out there... Im pissed no one called me to go watch!!! WHATS UP WITH THAT GIACOMO!!! :mad:

2nd all day. Except for the very first turn, which would be a 3rd entry downshift to 2nd (if you have the skill and the gearing). It's not a fast track by any means.

xorzero said:
You guys looked awesome out there... Im pissed no one called me to go watch!!! WHATS UP WITH THAT GIACOMO!!! :mad:

My bad man, I thought someone told you and you had to work. If I would've know more I would've told you and Noel :eek: .

Yeah It was a fun layout but bring your spare tires, I'm sure everyone will change tires eventually there. I have an 86 and I went through tires pretty quick, damn tire companies must love us.

Chalk that up to the other half of Team: Father/Son :bigthumbu . I'm just kinda mad I always bring my camera mount and lately I haven't used it :eek: .

rwdrift said:
2nd all day. Except for the very first turn, which would be a 3rd entry downshift to 2nd (if you have the skill and the gearing). It's not a fast track by any means.

With your gearing or a 3.73?

Ill jump in what ever car if you need help. Just holla @ me. Ill be on the sidelines for a while. Least i could do is instruct. Let me know.

Obviously the shorter gearing. My car could only enter in 3rd if I had a 1/4 mile to build speed and another 1/8th to shave it off with an ebrake entry.

Back
Top Bottom