countyline possible drift track

What kind of surface is the track? Anything like the go kart track here in Naples? How long will a set of tires last my underpowered peice?

It's rough. Giacomo managed to kill a brand new set of Ziex's in 5 minutes. I did worse. I killed it in 5 runs.

To anyone whos been to the shredder, you know what I'm talking about.

Surprisingly smooth surface for sliding though. No traction problems (for either the hachi or the ka)

Yeah it did help me connect the 1st few corners without straightening out, I had to sacrifice a little of my beloved angle but yeah it helped :bigthumbu . When I do move up in power I can connect it with angle. . .that'll be a sweet day, damn I need my blacktop 20v swap now.

Oh yeah underpower cars will be fine there, just "Never Lift!" lol. The tires do get worn somewhat quick depending on power of course.

Last edited:
1.joshua sher
2.Paul R. Otlewski
3.Photographer )
4.Charlie Byrd
5. Josh's mom
6. Adrian Lemus
7. Hasiel Mena
8. Giacomo Gaviola
9. Shane Allen (FlyinFINN)
10. Erick M.
11.Robert Pelaez (dudocius)
12.Alfredo M. Tognetti (xorzero)
13.Tony M. (Under Control)
14.Jeff P. (JiujitsuDrift)
15.Estie Falero<-------------me.
16.Michael Otero (BiG MiKE)
17. Noel Garcia (Latino Hibino!)
18.Rafael V.
19. Nick B- Just because my car doenst like anything bigger than a go kart track
20.Greg Rosier aka theburntdrifter
21. C. SUAN (suaknee)
22. Kyle Lauritano
23 Tilm Murphy (hachi)
24.Rodd Becker (DownSouthS13)
25.steve y----SCUBA STEVE
26. ryan strutzel[/QUOTE]
27. Vaughan Ling (kakapoopie)
28. Steven Larsen (SAS)
29. Steven Corraliza (FindJDM_s14)
30. sergio *miami-200sx
31. Luis R. (ZenkiS14)
32. Kenrik March (In the G35 C or Sr20det 240.. not sure yet)
33. chris jackson (trd88supra)
34. joseph lopez (illsuspect)
35. Juan Henao (xero240)
36. Raffi Karakouzian(AeroK180)
37. Shant Karakouzian(AKSamuraiS14)
38. Jerome Davidson(J Rok)
39. Azad Khan(AWDtoyota)
40. Abraham B.
41. Truman Bryan (droptopdrifter)
42. Nigel Geyette
43. noah hunt ......... nfs_emo_fag
44.Johann Johnson (silvia_slida_56)
45. Nicolay Castro
46.jonBodon(zenki bodon)

The test day vid

Ok finally I got the vid loaded up. Youtube has been acting up for me lately, so I went to where I usually load vids. The layout we want are what you see in the majority of the vid and our Plan B is the last run in the skidpad. The owners were going crazy when they saw us drift there and they want us there(they are very cool people too). Well, here you go enjoy. . .

Good video and props to the drifters in it, I know it will be a really nice event... I wish I has an SR and knew how to drift, but I guess all I can do is support the scenes for now.

S13SilviaCoupe said:
Good video and props to the drifters in it, I know it will be a really nice event... I wish I has an SR and knew how to drift, but I guess all I can do is support the scenes for now.

Your fine. If you have a RWD car your set. :bigthumbu

LSD and coilovers are all you need to make an S13 basically drift itself

I like the track and course I'll have to come down for one of these

S13SilviaCoupe said:

SR's are for pussy's. and people who dont want to drive, only fix their broke ass car.

damn i wanna go for sure. you should have them move that trailer and connect the back sweeper into the front straight so it would flow a lil better. and runs will go by faster. and you could fit more in.

none the less that shit is pretty tight.

slide-ways-for-five-days said:
damn i wanna go for sure. you should have them move that trailer and connect the back sweeper into the front straight so it would flow a lil better. and runs will go by faster. and you could fit more in.

I was thinking the same thing... Or maybe put a cone at the end at least so theres a target to go around besides just doing a 180.

slide-ways-for-five-days said:

Don't think it's possible considering that they need that area for the drag racing. But nothing is final yet, so we'll see.

FlyinFINN said:
I was thinking the same thing... Or maybe put a cone at the end at least so theres a target to go around besides just doing a 180.

There was a cone.

Yeah, as of right now I doubt anything would get moved. It would cost too much for them for that to happen. But in the future who knows. I was the first one out there driving, and as soon as I opened up the throttle, they fell in love with the whole thing. They even loved when I flicked off Bladder because he caught a spin of mine on tape. :D

Back
Top Bottom