Countyline 7-10-10

thats alot of shit to talk for one with a spectator status

Am I going crazy, or does your name not have, 'Spectator,' under it?
2cmvhhv.png

Where did I ever criticize someone for the way they drift their car? Please, quote me.
Now you go off commenting on the way this kid drifted when you're just as much of a spectator as I am. Go put some neons in your fucking Kouki and play in traffic you retard. You were banned for a fucking reason, get the fuck out

Last edited:
honestly dude grow up. hernandez never gave me issues or had a problem with the comment. and if you understood the comment the way its was meant to be was, all i got was pics of him understeering into the dirt and around the track. never got any actual pics of him sideways. i swear this is why florida can never get on the map as far as drifting cuz everyone wants to start shit or gets butt hurt about the littlest thing

Am I going crazy, or does your name not have, 'Spectator,' under it?
your not but you shouldnt be criticizing me about not driving events when you yourself havent driven one either.

Last edited:
honestly dude grow up. hernandez never gave me issues or had a problem with the comment. and if you understood the comment the way its was meant to be was, all i got was pics of him understeering into the dirt and around the track. never got any actual pics of him sideways. i swear this is why florida can never get on the map as far as drifting cuz everyone wants to start shit or gets butt hurt about the littlest thing

naw i'll tell u y these ppl are pissed at your comment.... u were disrespectful and then u jus dismissed them when they checked u on the shit......why is it that everytime somebody is being railed in the ass they bring up the scene in florida.....if ppl worried about themselves more(taking pics and less commenting on driving) the scene would improve overnight....

naw i'll tell u y these ppl are pissed at your comment.... u were disrespectful and then u jus dismissed them when they checked u on the shit......why is it that everytime somebody is being railed in the ass they bring up the scene in florida.....if ppl worried about themselves more(taking pics and less commenting on driving) the scene would improve overnight....
im just this is a conversation me and c hernandez should be having. the man wasnt offended and you guys are taking things way out of context. and ill tell you why they always bring it up, its cause thats they way it is in florida. i will also say that if everyone had such a big issue with this, its something that should of been handled in the pms and not in a media thread. on that bombshell mods please lock this thread

your not but you shouldnt be criticizing me about not driving events when you yourself havent driven one either.

How would this effect Florida? Posts... On a forum, would prevent Florida from getting on the map? Are you an idiot? Regardless of what I say, people are still going to attend events. So don't give me that bullshit. But if that's the case, maybe with more encouragement to those trying to drift, Florida will get on the map. No one here got butt hurt; but I felt the need, especially because it's YOU, to call you out on it. Apparently everyone else understood it the way I did, and they were defending someone who actually drifts as opposed to the kid who stands on the side taking pictures.

How would this effect Florida? Posts... On a forum, would prevent Florida from getting on the map? Are you an idiot? Regardless of what I say, people are still going to attend events. So don't give me that bullshit. But if that's the case, maybe with more encouragement to those trying to drift, Florida will get on the map. No one here got butt hurt; but I felt the need, especially because it's YOU, to call you out on it. Apparently everyone else understood it the way I did, and they were defending someone who actually drifts as opposed to the kid who stands on the side taking pictures.

there was nothing to defend, c hernandez shrugged it off,
C Hernandez said:
i know, it was my first time drifting, if u want u can pm me them. i know i failed bad lol
there was no hey man at least i was out there trying and you werent when the comment was made, so why even press on with this issue

there was nothing to defend, c hernandez shrugged it off, there was no hey man at least i was out there trying and you werent when the comment was made, so why even press on with this issue

Because it's you.

lol talking from the sidelines is too funny. and honestly since when has skidpad been from anyones entertainment? skidpad is for everyone to learn and be able to go out and learn there car. fact of the matter is your on the sideline

Back
Top Bottom