Countyline 7-10-10

Yea man that 3 car tandem was pretty sick n feel bad for the guy that hit the wall man I wish I was there

4788473908_06de491225_b.jpg

SERIOUSLY WHAT IS GOIN ON IN THERE!!!!!

like juan is practicing for ms. america, and ben is yelling at juan like DUDE WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU MAKING ME LOOK EVEN GAYER!!!!

dude not trying to be mean. but please stop posting your fail images in here

^^^
really yo who cares...just showing I was there.:mad:Fucking people I swear.
Your an ass...did you not understand that I said it was an iPhone I took the pics with...whatever cool guy.
Done I took my "fail" pics out. Remember "dude" I never tried to take your thread.
I won't lose any sleep

Last edited:
^^^
really yo who cares...just showing I was there.:mad:Fucking people I swear.
Your an ass...did you not understand that I said it was an iPhone I took the pics with...whatever cool guy.
Done I took my "fail" pics out. Remember "dude" I never tried to take your thread.
I won't lose any sleep

im not trying to be a dick at all i was just asking in a polite way but if you wanna be a dick about it fine. your pics are like me taking a vid and being off target of what im trying to film 90% of the time. you wouldnt want to look at it either. learn how to focus a camera and take a decent pic rather than show blurred out remains of one. if you wanted to show you were there then you should of created a spec app and posted those pics there and i really dont mind people posting their pics from the event in here its just that yours were hard to look at.

Any pics of the black BMW?

yep. i just have to edit them a bit. will try to post them up today when i get home

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom