Cops hate....

omg you guys are the biggest retards to pay for your tickets with no effort to fight. take the damn ticket to pretrial, calm common law jurisdiction and watch how the judge just shit their pants. when i did that the judge immediately said your set for trail have a good day, and i wasnt asked how do i plea. and even if she asked me how do i plea, NEVER ENTER THE PLEA. when you say guilty or not guilty you are letting the court have jurisdiction over you.i beat a speeding ticket my self no points no school no money, my case was closed. always remember its all about contracts. if you want more information on how to fight traffic tickets pm me i have documents for you to read.

omg you guys are the biggest retards to pay for your tickets with no effort to fight. take the damn ticket to pretrial, calm common law jurisdiction and watch how the judge just shit their pants. when i did that the judge immediately said your set for trail have a good day, and i wasnt asked how do i plea. and even if she asked me how do i plea, NEVER ENTER THE PLEA. when you say guilty or not guilty you are letting the court have jurisdiction over you.i beat a speeding ticket my self no points no school no money, my case was closed. always remember its all about contracts. if you want more information on how to fight traffic tickets pm me i have documents for you to read.

yea because everyone said they paid their ticket... lol. i work at a lawfirm, my boss is getting it taken care of for free. meaning i dont do shit, and it goes away

Last edited:
Damn I really feel for all you guys. Cops do suck. I guess doing work while at work and enforcing Florida State Statutes made by some government official for guidelines to Police work is unneccesary. I want to know where all you guys work so I can earn money to sit around and be unproductive with my time. Why is it people into cars can't understand that modding cars is against the law? If you do understand then realize you have to pay to play. Stop crying.

^ woah there buddy no one here needs a licence to travel. We have a licence because people think they do. You only need a licence when yur in commercial. Ever wounder why yur name on yur licence is uppercase? It's because that's yur commercial name. And that's how you do business with the goverment because a corporate cannot do business with the living soul, it's has to be do business with a vessel aka yur name upper case.
I will never pay to anyone imaginary fines because I "modified" something that is already mines.

Damn I really feel for all you guys. Cops do suck. I guess doing work while at work and enforcing Florida State Statutes made by some government official for guidelines to Police work is unneccesary. I want to know where all you guys work so I can earn money to sit around and be unproductive with my time. Why is it people into cars can't understand that modding cars is against the law? If you do understand then realize you have to pay to play. Stop crying.

I wasn't so much angry about the exhaust ticket because I know its illegal. I was pissed about the accusation of me speeding, when I wasn't. He made me sign a paper saying he was giving me a warning, and he whippped that out of nowhere. He said I was pulled over for my exhaust. Then comes back and says "yea well I know you damn street race kids fly all around here, so I'm giving you a warning" and I asked why the speed wasn't mentioned before and he's like "well I know you do speed around here" like he profiled me and took advantage of his authority. I work and can easily pay for it, but the dickness of his attitude simply because I was driving a modified car pissed me off.

you guys need to be cool like me.... have a huge sticker on the back that says "Cop Killa"! trust me, you will draw attention and the police will... love you.

What are you smoking?

You tell me where in the constitution does it state you are a felon for any of this non sense. Yu no why speedin and such are illigal? Because of the motor vehicle act. Which once again is under a statue. It's all bullshit. Hard for you to understand because you grew up being told lies. Yu say I smoke but I have people here who can vouch for what I'm saying. I'm just saying don't have to pay for fines that are made up from thin air. Debt is for people who owe people materials or services not for the fuck of it.

+1 on ofcdangle.. i have dark tints knowing i can get pulled over but i still have them..i will get pulled over get a ticket take a pic of my car with no tints (older pic) and waaalaaa no ticket for me...yea it sucks you have to waist your time and go to court but hey...i knew what i put my self into

^ woah there buddy no one here needs a licence to travel. We have a licence because people think they do. You only need a licence when yur in commercial. Ever wounder why yur name on yur licence is uppercase? It's because that's yur commercial name. And that's how you do business with the goverment because a corporate cannot do business with the living soul, it's has to be do business with a vessel aka yur name upper case.
I will never pay to anyone imaginary fines because I "modified" something that is already mines.

Sorry I can't take any one serious if they spell your "yur"...

You tell me where in the constitution does it state you are a felon for any of this non sense. Yu no why speedin and such are illigal? Because of the motor vehicle act. Which once again is under a statue. It's all bullshit. Hard for you to understand because you grew up being told lies. Yu say I smoke but I have people here who can vouch for what I'm saying. I'm just saying don't have to pay for fines that are made up from thin air. Debt is for people who owe people materials or services not for the fuck of it.

The Constitution is a political/legal framework. It grants the federal government and the states the right to enact and enforce laws. You're funny though.

dude i got the same ticket for my exhaust at a stop sign then at a gas station not even 24 hours from the first one a few years ago...had me pop my hood and everything! they were lookin up vin numbers to my KA while holding printed out pictures of honda motor swaps lol! i told them retards i dont have what your looking for lawls!

Get off that high horse man. Remember why it says "to protect and serve" on the side of police cars - b/c our unproductive waste of time jobs PAY FOR POLICE SERVICE AND PROTECTION. I have every right in the world to be pissed when I'm being harassed by the police that I PAY to protect and serve the cities/counties/states i live in, especially when at any given moment, real criminal offenses are taking place. You can NOT deny that the police are bias with their "enforcement" - not if you've opened your eyes and had a look at the world. Best example ever - taking turnpike north driving the speed limit when a vette FLY's by me at easily 110mph. FHP jumps out from behind a bridge/overpass and begins the chase. As soon as said FHP passes me, he slams on his brakes and pulls me over. Why? Window tint violation. Was the tint illegal? Yes, the windshield strip went two inches below the legal line on the edges of the windshield. That was a disservice to every man/woman/child on the highway that day, the story of my life, and a mockery of what law enforcement should be.

They r just doing their jobs, they don't make the rules, they just enforce them

Sure there are a couple of asshole cops, but I've ran into more cool cops than bad ones and we used to do alotttt of street sliding, any one that used to slide back before it became the cool thing to do can vouch

Your an idiot. Uniform Traffic Citations bring in revenue for police departments and the state to fund training, equipment and salary for police officers.

I wasn't so much angry about the exhaust ticket because I know its illegal. I was pissed about the accusation of me speeding, when I wasn't. He made me sign a paper saying he was giving me a warning, and he whippped that out of nowhere. He said I was pulled over for my exhaust. Then comes back and says "yea well I know you damn street race kids fly all around here, so I'm giving you a warning" and I asked why the speed wasn't mentioned before and he's like "well I know you do speed around here" like he profiled me and took advantage of his authority. I work and can easily pay for it, but the dickness of his attitude simply because I was driving a modified car pissed me off.
I am not denying the fact the guy was rude or obnoxious to you or made stuff up. I wasn't so much addressing your statement as I was addressing the other statements that are just ridiculous.

Get off that high horse man. Remember why it says "to protect and serve" on the side of police cars - b/c our unproductive waste of time jobs PAY FOR POLICE SERVICE AND PROTECTION. I have every right in the world to be pissed when I'm being harassed by the police that I PAY to protect and serve the cities/counties/states i live in, especially when at any given moment, real criminal offenses are taking place. You can NOT deny that the police are bias with their "enforcement" - not if you've opened your eyes and had a look at the world. Best example ever - taking turnpike north driving the speed limit when a vette FLY's by me at easily 110mph. FHP jumps out from behind a bridge/overpass and begins the chase. As soon as said FHP passes me, he slams on his brakes and pulls me over. Why? Window tint violation. Was the tint illegal? Yes, the windshield strip went two inches below the legal line on the edges of the windshield. That was a disservice to every man/woman/child on the highway that day, the story of my life, and a mockery of what law enforcement should be.
Harassment is an overstatement. Maybe you got stopped when YOU thought it was uncalled for but obviously the officer had reason if he wrote you a ticket for a violation of a Florida State Statute. It's interesting that you say YOU pay my salary when I also contribute to my own salary by way of paying taxes. So in turn I am paying for my own policing. Police maybe biased on their discretion but that is what allows us to do our job in this way. If we didn't have discretion then we would be hated a lot more then we are. Think about it there are people over the age of 65 out there who have never committed a crime in their life but yet they get caught stealing cat food (real scenario) because social security doesn't pay them enough to eat. Do you think it is necessary to arrest that person and take them to jail? I hope not.....because then you are just plain cold hearted. The trooper not stopping the Vette flying by you could be any number of reason's.
1. FHP is generally obnoxious
2. Florida pursuit laws won't allow you to chase someone for a crime that is not violent.
3. Your putting other people's life in danger to chase some guy who is already flying so lets add a second car going that speed to the equation.
Unfortunately we don't have machines that allow us to know when and where crimes are happening. So reactionary Police is the way things are done now.

I am not on a high horse I am just logical.

Your an idiot. Uniform Traffic Citations bring in revenue for police departments and the state to fund training, equipment and salary for police officers.

I am not denying the fact the guy was rude or obnoxious to you or made stuff up. I wasn't so much addressing your statement as I was addressing the other statements that are just ridiculous.

Harassment is an overstatement. Maybe you got stopped when YOU thought it was uncalled for but obviously the officer had reason if he wrote you a ticket for a violation of a Florida State Statute. It's interesting that you say YOU pay my salary when I also contribute to my own salary by way of paying taxes. So in turn I am paying for my own policing. Police maybe biased on their discretion but that is what allows us to do our job in this way. If we didn't have discretion then we would be hated a lot more then we are. Think about it there are people over the age of 65 out there who have never committed a crime in their life but yet they get caught stealing cat food (real scenario) because social security doesn't pay them enough to eat. Do you think it is necessary to arrest that person and take them to jail? I hope not.....because then you are just plain cold hearted. The trooper not stopping the Vette flying by you could be any number of reason's.
1. FHP is generally obnoxious
2. Florida pursuit laws won't allow you to chase someone for a crime that is not violent.
3. Your putting other people's life in danger to chase some guy who is already flying so lets add a second car going that speed to the equation.
Unfortunately we don't have machines that allow us to know when and where crimes are happening. So reactionary Police is the way things are done now.

Fuck the police /thread.

^^Sup homie!
On a serious note...cops cant chase you if you haven't committed a violent crime?
Does that mean that speed limits can be disregarded?
question: so it would be better for the FHP to let the Vette keep going 100mph and cause a horrific 10 car pile-up killing 20 people than chase him down and get him to pull over?
If the cop refuses to risk his life to stop that speeding fool then maybe he shouldn't have joined the force?

Because of your background, Im interested in your honest opinion....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I understood that they aren't supposed to continue a pursuit if it will put peoples lives in danger? Something along those lines? Although all of this is totally irrelevant to my reason for starting this thread lol

Back
Top Bottom