Cops hate....

xtylerx

Spectator
stretched tires and aftermarket exhausts. thank you broward officer for this lovely $115 ticket for my "illegal" exhaust.

theyseemeroll128628744878669057.jpg

good thing you dont live in coral springs, cops here be hating for anything you put on a car, fucking haters
check this a couple of weeks ago a cop drove by my house parked in front and call code enforcement saying i was doing extreme work on vehicles lol i understand if i was doing a motor swap but do you call extreme work changing rims lol fucking haters

turnpike exit at commercial. i was waiting in the line because the traffic gets backed up at that exit, and this police charger comes in the emergency lane, cuts off the car behind me, gets behind me, and 30 seconds later hits the siren and lights. so i turn around and he points and tells me to pull over. he comes up to the car, starts like looking at my wheels and touching them and shit and hes like "well something is broken here, either the rims or the tires" and i said "no sir, its a new style, called stretched tires" and he mumbled something and said im being pulled over for my illegal exhaust and that it has to be factory and blah blah blah and then takes my info and goes to his car. he comes back and says, "well ill give you a warning on the speed... so sign here" and im like "wait what? i thought this was about my exhaust?" and hes like "yea well i know you fly around here, all you damn street race car kids" and obviously i dont feel like fighting and i was late for work so i signed his fucking paper and he gives me a $115 ticket for my exhaust not being factory and being too loud

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

and he said he should write me up for improper wheels or something like that which he said was like $200

i respect police officers 100% but theres always the few that make them all look bad.
kinda like us and ricers. sucks to hear man. try and get an attorney and do work!

i respect police officers 100% but theres always the few that make them all look bad.
kinda like us and ricers. sucks to hear man. try and get an attorney and do work!

Yea no doubt. I'm friends with quite a few officers, and I asked them right after it happened and they appologized for him being a dick lol. But yea I work at a law firm so it shouldn't be too much of a problem lol

turnpike exit at commercial. i was waiting in the line because the traffic gets backed up at that exit, and this police charger comes in the emergency lane, cuts off the car behind me, gets behind me, and 30 seconds later hits the siren and lights. so i turn around and he points and tells me to pull over. he comes up to the car, starts like looking at my wheels and touching them and shit and hes like "well something is broken here, either the rims or the tires" and i said "no sir, its a new style, called stretched tires" and he mumbled something and said im being pulled over for my illegal exhaust and that it has to be factory and blah blah blah and then takes my info and goes to his car. he comes back and says, "well ill give you a warning on the speed... so sign here" and im like "wait what? i thought this was about my exhaust?" and hes like "yea well i know you fly around here, all you damn street race car kids" and obviously i dont feel like fighting and i was late for work so i signed his fucking paper and he gives me a $115 ticket for my exhaust not being factory and being too loud

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

and he said he should write me up for improper wheels or something like that which he said was like $200

he can only write you a ticket for improper wheels if they are damaging the road riding on a flat or riding on more then one donut

the fhp r fukin bad between like atlantic and 595..
and they will ticket u for rims,tires,tint,exhaust,an bogus speeding ...
all my tickets in the last 1 1/2 yrs..have been on the turnpike between commercial and 595..
im on my 3rd loud exhaust ticket, 3rd bald tire,3rd taillight ticket(and my tails work)
i was told by the 1 fhp to not go on the turnpike...anymore or he'll give me like 7 tickets
i still do tho i werk in miami and i live rite by the turnpike..i have to
anyone in a 240sx goin thru this area watch out for fhp...

he said improper or unsafe equipment

same shit i got pulled over for when i was in broward. just pay the ticket and move on. in the end its your word against theirs so theres no point in going to court

same shit i got pulled over for when i was in broward. just pay the ticket and move on. in the end its your word against theirs so theres no point in going to court

bull shit we take them all to court and 90% get trown out cause the judge dosnt want to waste time on stupid shit when theres people that should really be there

yea im hoping by lacrosse coach who is an attorney can get me out of it lol

Yup I've been there. Z28 FHP trooper pulled me over when I was heading North on turnpike just North of Sunrise Blvd. In my Subaru wagon. Had a Blitz Nur-Spec on at the time and I will agree that it was a bit loud. Dude had me pop my hood and he just kept shaking his head.

cop: This thing stock? (pointing to my fmi)
me: no sir

cop: ride height stock?

cop: that turbo stock?

and on and on and on....

Buddy then starts ranting about all us ricers with our "fart can exhausts" and then proceeds to "cut me a break" and just give me a ticket for my exhaust... This was in 2003. I see it has gotten no better.

Back
Top Bottom