Confusion at NOPI

lol... thats wreckless man if you get to close on a tandem is wreckless... plus in drifting if you dirt drop and your oponent straightens up... he automatially advances... lol

Wow..I think NOPI had way to much to handle for them.

Drag racing, Show, and Drift.

That just SCREAMS F-Up.

But then again it is NOPI..

I believe he dropped a tire on the dirt, and his competitor did not.

No I have the photos from that run in sequense

give me a minute you'll see what happened, Blake basically got real close and straightened to avoid hitting Brian and actually kinda passed brian a bit while going straight

EDIT: shit my camera with the pics, the battery is dead I have to wait for it to charge.

wow what the hell.. @_@;

Thats good that Juan made 3rd at least. But Blake Fuller is an awesome driver.

Anyone know how Jeremy did? (*Lowe) Black Fc3s

Last edited:
Damn, I didn't know it was that crazy, maybe some people who were there (spectators, staff, drivers, etc) can shed some light on all this.

i heard jeremy lowes go DQ'd as well. i dunno....estie def deserved it, but there where definately some other drivers i felt should have advanced more than they did.

yeah which I think is BS since there were lots of people who went off course altogether and didnt get DQ'd

whichever the case I was in the stands and DID NOT HEAR A SINGLE WORD FROM THE NARRATORS....not in the entire time i was there. a lot of people left becuase of that.

the judging was fair i thought i have no complaints on that department and since i was there from 1pm on i didnt really see much delays ex rain but what can you do eh?

dolphin stadium nopi was 50x better though

No I have the photos from that run in sequense

give me a minute you'll see what happened, Blake basically got real close and straightened to avoid hitting Brian and actually kinda passed brian a bit while going straight

EDIT: shit my camera with the pics, the battery is dead I have to wait for it to charge.

yea he couldve/almost passed him it was pretty intense, i guess its not what they were looking for but what happened to jeremy lowe was stupid since other ppl made mistakes but it only mattered if someone actually saw the mistakes going on

i think i took pics of that but bladder has them, and i think mars or wrecked magazine posted them up

we were siting right across from the judges we kinda knew what was going on cause shane was yelling what the judges said to us LMAO there were so many people on raffi's poor truck. Im sure that roof is dented to hell. Note just cause your a girl dosn't mean your light LMAO

we were siting right across from the judges we kinda knew what was going on cause shane was yelling what the judges said to us LMAO there were so many people on raffi's poor truck. Im sure that roof is dented to hell. Note just cause your a girl dosn't mean your light LMAO

yea i heard shane screaming (and the "judges put some glasses on") , i think thats why they would whisper some things to each other

Back
Top Bottom