chris jackson apology thread

dont believe this fagot rap paul's or whatever his name is putting out......check out these facts

why dosent he have a zilvia account anymore? cuz he banned from scamming people on zilvia....old screen name is driftns14.....

why doesnt he have his own paypal..?

he sucks .....dont do any kind of bussineess with hime...he's a big time liar and scammer....dont trust him...money hungry monster....

your a re-tard.... pauls very good people to deal with.

the reason he doesnt have a pay pal account (which he does have just chooses not to use) is because he was screwed over from someone else and lost money and they wouldnt help him out.

he was banned from zilvia for saying nig i do belive.

dont believe this fagot rap paul's or whatever his name is putting out......check out these facts

why dosent he have a zilvia account anymore? cuz he banned from scamming people on zilvia....old screen name is driftns14.....

why doesnt he have his own paypal..?

he sucks .....dont do any kind of bussineess with hime...he's a big time liar and scammer....dont trust him...money hungry monster....

wow shoot ur self. am really str8 w paul.. his def. not a scammer.

i lowered today . i post pics tomorrow... same old car but lower . i need like a 5mm spacer on the rear now.. the rears need to be no less than a -20 or so hopefully the SSR SP1 would works pretty good they r -21

Paul is a good dood, im pretty sure 99% of the ppl on this forum can back me up.

oh BWHAHAHA i see your pussy hurt about somthing... this fucking nig has always been on top of shit when it comes to selling stuff... so get your pussy hurt vag out of here you asshole

FAlse false false. He dosent have a paypal cause he dosent want to get scammed.? lies

check this out
http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/195030-drftns14.html

tell me about that

and his paypal or the one he uses:

pfryburg@yahoo.com

just trying to warn all of you about him...shaddyyyyyy big time

Paul is a good guy and I have never heard of anyone having a problem with him here.. And WHO the FUCK are you.. I've never heard of your name on this site untill now.This isnt a buyers feed back thread either so take your bullshit else where. fuckin homos. but Good job Paul. Keep heading in the right direction bro.

ive beeen here a while....dont really sell alot on here.just get on her ocasionally to find good ass deals.....first off why are you getting mad at me? i didnt do anything to you...and if anyone is to be mad other than the people he scamed it should be him.....not you ...as far as call me pussy ass....your the one behind the computer talking.....im just letting you know about him....just a warning like he's not all what hes cranked up to be.....he cant afford to scamm the locals for the fear of his life....but he scams the non-locals and hes the best person in the world.....all im saying is watch out hes a scamer.....

btw a good seller has great feed back anywhere he goes.....and doesnt get kick off a forum.....common sense

ive beeen here a while....dont really sell alot on here.just get on her ocasionally to find good ass deals.....first off why are you getting mad at me? i didnt do anything to you...and if anyone is to be mad other than the people he scamed it should be him.....not you ...as far as call me pussy ass....your the one behind the computer talking.....im just letting you know about him....just a warning like he's not all what hes cranked up to be.....he cant afford to scamm the locals for the fear of his life....but he scams the non-locals and hes the best person in the world.....all im saying is watch out hes a scamer.....

btw a good seller has great feed back anywhere he goes.....and doesnt get kick off a forum.....common sense

shut the fuck up

Back
Top Bottom