chris jackson apology thread

Im pretty sure it will and thanks paul for stepping up and being a man about it.

I'm just speaking for myself. I've never had anything against paul. I used to go to the warehouse events and even help out there and I've been to his house numerous times.

Paul if you ever need anything give me a call 561-809-1168. I think jackson will eventually come around and post on here too

im not a fan of hating on eachother specially when this forum is basically a bunch of friends.. most of my friends today i met through this forum and the events/hangouts.. i guess what im trying to say is why cant we all just get along?(no homo):bigthumbu

and i dont know what fueled this fight/series of arguments but i know both of you personally and you guys were friends for a while(atleast since the first paul a palooza) so i think its a good thing that paul is doing this and i hope jackson realizes that..

saying that i feel like dr. phil without the paycheck and it sucks!

Lol haha I totally agree with david. Even though its kinda homo lol jk. Anyway its true I've met a lot of cool people through sfldrifters I'm always willing to help out a friend and I know for a fact many of you have helped me out when needed. For example when my shit wheel came off at countyline(never again) but I cannot even go into thanking people for the help that day alone because the list would go on for fucking ever for real.

i mean its kinda valiant that you did this, BUT its like asking the horse you just shot if hes ok. and im sure jackson could care less, theres other people here that you sayy some fucked up shit to

i mean its kinda valiant that you did this, BUT its like asking the horse you just shot if hes ok. and im sure jackson could care less, theres other people here that you sayy some fucked up shit to

So he can't apologize?

STFU N!gger shit.

dont believe this fagot rap paul's or whatever his name is putting out......check out these facts

why dosent he have a zilvia account anymore? cuz he banned from scamming people on zilvia....old screen name is driftns14.....

why doesnt he have his own paypal..?

he sucks .....dont do any kind of bussineess with hime...he's a big time liar and scammer....dont trust him...money hungry monster....

Paul has the highest feedback count in here. But at the end that doesn't matter. Show proof or get ready for a long vacation.

ive delt with paul on numerous accounts. and chris on a few...both guys stick to their wrod and have never scammed me nor have i ever heard of them scamming anyone else..

dont believe this fagot rap paul's or whatever his name is putting out......check out these facts

why dosent he have a zilvia account anymore? cuz he banned from scamming people on zilvia....old screen name is driftns14.....

why doesnt he have his own paypal..?

he sucks .....dont do any kind of bussineess with hime...he's a big time liar and scammer....dont trust him...money hungry monster....

you will be 6 feet under soon

Back
Top Bottom