chris jackson apology thread

PB&J

//HELLA-FLUSH\\
Driver
well guys, ive made a fool of myself on here long enough. I would like to full and seriously apologize to mr. chris jackson. ive trashed his name and his shop (jackson performance) multiple times on sfldrifters.com. it was pretty stupid and foolish of me. im not trying to make this about myself but as some of you may know, im going through some tuff times in my life right now, and i guess because of that i took it out on him and his business.I had no right to. i know apologys cant undo the harm ive done, but i wanted to cut the bullshit, step-up and say im sorry. Im not one to bring personal things on the site, i just felt it was right since all the hate was posted here. I would also like to apologize to jackson's car friends(you know who you are) for some of the hatefull things i have said. Jackson i am very sorry.

paul fryburg

jackson, i would like to talk if you'd give me the time call me

to paul and chris's defense the tow of them have never scammed or talked shit to me...so i dont know where your comin with this

damn I enjoyed the back and forth between you guys I thought it was pretty funny

well there goes my entertainment

well guys, ive made a fool of myself on here long enough. I would like to full and seriously apologize to mr. chris jackson. ive trashed his name and his shop (jackson performance) multiple times on sfldrifters.com. it was pretty stupid and foolish of me. im not trying to make this about myself but as some of you may know, im going through some tuff times in my life right now, and i guess because of that i took it out on him and his business.I had no right to. i know apologys cant undo the harm ive done, but i wanted to cut the bullshit, step-up and say im sorry. Im not one to bring personal things on the site, i just felt it was right since all the hate was posted here. I would also like to apologize to jackson's car friends(you know who you are) for some of the hatefull things i have said. Jackson i am very sorry.

paul fryburg

jackson, i would like to talk if you'd give me the time call me

Thanks Paul I never had anything against you.

at least he has the bollas to step up and say what he did .. :bigthumbu:bigthumbu two thumbs up for ju my fellow sfldrifters member

i want 06 spec paul back right now.

but i guess this is the right thing to do.... but who likes to do the right thing?

Back
Top Bottom