car trouble WARNING lots of words

Damian P

(OO) skyline (OO)
Driver
well i went to the movies tonight and on the way to drop off my date i noticed my HID'S started to flicker. right away i know my batt is low so i switch to high beam which are the regular lights built in with the HIDS http://img.en.china.cn/0/0,0,260,18508,256,420,2815b44b.jpg PIC FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.. anyways i drop her off and head home i get pulled over :/ tickets blah blah blah (thanks ofcdangle had to remove my NOS sponsor sticker cuz it obstructed view :bigthumbu) tells me my back lights where dim and no tag light ask me to turn my car on i try to and it wont turn on yippy so the cop is nice enought to give me a push with his car and now im off..im getting to the toll plaza and im downshifting and my car wont rev up i hit the gas and it dies ... i pay the nice lady and push out the way... now it wont even start try to push start wont let me some guy jumps it starts right away ..then im off again getting off on the exit it dies again now im annoyed some guy trys to help where there for about 2 hours push starting and checking fuses all where good but one on the second row 4 up by the dash dono what it was but i used my turn signal fuse and nothing .. i get pushed down the street all the way home and now im here to see if any one who dared to read this knows what may have been happening ? thank you for reading

did u remove the negative terminal when the car was running? prob something in ur spagetti witing came loose

good thing i have two spares lol :bigthumbu gona begin the process now ill keep you informed

damn my alternator has been pretty shitty recently, i hope this doesn't happen to me.... i'll be replacing mine ASAP

yea man you should it sucks balls it was 5 am when i got home and i got out the movies at 2 :/ just put the alt on waiting for the batt to charge at discount

Back
Top Bottom