car trouble WARNING lots of words

fawk i knew it

this some shit!! same shit happend today but no tickets today... drove it to work no problem got my lunch and on the way back from work started ackting like i wasent getting fuel into the motor so it started to bogg out but when i got far enough it just died went to start it and it turned off ... jumped it turned on and disconnected the neg and it turned off..last night when i installed the alt it worked fine even if i disconnected it it stayed on WTF IS GOING ON i think its the wire harness might be getting bad contact but ima check it out tomorrow

Last edited:
yupp sounds like the alt, when i had a mustang my alternator took a crap on me while driving, first everything shut off like all the lights an radio, then the car was bogging at idle, unless i would keep it reved at the light an launch from a stop the car would bog a die out.

so yeah ur story def sound like u need a brand new alternator an check the cables that run to the alternator cause when this happended to me one of my cable some how got like burnt out, like fried an coroded.

hope that helps,

if not check the kanooter valve, lmao

Back
Top Bottom