*CANCELLED* Drift Sessions @ Countyline Skidpad - June 26 *CANCELLED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol this is why street sliding is greater... no worrys about having to pospone it...:p

you have to slide to be able to street slide ;):p and besides id rather pospone then get arrested or ticketed once again...i just paid 200 for a pair of tickets yesterday

you have to slide to be able to street slide ;):p and besides id rather pospone then get arrested or ticketed once again...i just paid 200 for a pair of tickets yesterday

uhh go slide on some 24's inch spinners.. and thats why u dont go sliding in every corner like a dickhead & get caught... find a empty quiet area.. dont hate on street when u do it..

uhh go slide on some 24's inch spinners.. and thats why u dont go sliding in every corner like a dickhead & get caught... find a empty quiet area.. dont hate on street when u do it..

we do find quiet places but they have security...i havent gotten cought anyways just security dont like the noise..the triangle has a cool ass security let us drift around till a cop showed up :/ but he let us go he was cool too

we do find quiet places but they have security...i havent gotten cought anyways just security dont like the noise..the triangle has a cool ass security let us drift around till a cop showed up :/ but he let us go he was cool too

thats why u go where theres security...aka rent-a-cops there harmless :bigthumbu

someone famous could of died and he will still bring a smile to your face :D thank you rodd lol :bigthumbu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom