*CANCELLED* CFRC Feb.28th *CANCELLED*

boxmod

Driver
l_6bc6cf0a14044100b0c65ad463ad0905.png

Questions to me drift_box@yahoo.com

WE MUST HAVE 35 Pre-Reg by Feb 21 or it will not happen.

Driver Cap at 50

Track info/location at www.cfroadcourse.com

Tech: Good working order; no fluid leaks; no loose items in car; no missing lugs/studs; no belts showing on tires; battery secured correctly (battery box if relocated battery); working seatbelt; helmet.

Last edited:
By the way, let me amplify the awsomeness for the people who couldnt see well in the flyer (I couldnt myself)

CFRC-aerial-2.JPG

Last edited:
whats the layout gonna be like? someone get creative with MS paint :)

People better reg up and do this so I can come down in a few months and run this at the next one lol

layout will be up before early pre-reg deadline, but not yet. ill post soon as we decide.

and there WILL be a tire changer

he had theline in a double k-rail so it would be 'ok' i guess but he also has the END right in the middle of turn 1, meaning you have to wait till one is done before starting new... that wont happen, we are planning to have a track so we can start next when first is 1/3 way done.... and that course is all 2nd gear and wasting 50% of the lot. it will be different than that.

Last edited:
i think im gonna trailer my car up there for it maybe ill drive if gas prices dont keep going up and my car is reliable.

jason where the track at?

201 Parcel Ln, Orlando, FL 32824 is track address, it feels like your 'going the wrong way' and you cross over come railroad tracks and are in an industrial park area and then you should see signs guiding you on the last road or 2.

via www.cfroadcourse.com

Back
Top Bottom