Bored At Work

z4k

Super Mod
Driver
BAW = Bored at Work(or home for some)​

So ya. Hopefully this thread will keep the rest on topic. Have fun.

Who is at work this morning?

Emil clocking in here. im about half a sleep and in dire need of either a bed or a sick cup of coffee

MiaS13 said:
Emil clocking in here. im about half a sleep and in dire need of either a bed or a sick cup of coffee

I just finished my Grande White Chocolate Mocha. That will do me till one of the Cubans whip up a batch of their Cuban Coffee goodness

im am now indulging in a glass of a swiss miss/ovaltine concoction that my meighboring co worker made for me

MiaS13 said:
im am now indulging in a glass of a swiss miss/ovaltine concoction that my meighboring co worker made for me

It sounds good and bad at the same time. I wish it was lunch time!

I am at work, and I am somewhat bored, its hard to get bored when you get to play with ballin ass diamond studded Rolex presidential, Wait, thats is boring...nevermind.

you'd think that since im around car parts all day that i would be having a blast, WRONG. shit is boring as hell. and is it sad that i know the part number to the brakes for 99-04 f150

^ Yes, that's what I thought as I blasted through the 595 on the way to school (obviously late) on a motorcycle wearing shorts.

Haha, that sucks! My office has no thermostat. The thermostat for the ac unit that controls my office is in another office near two huge glass doors and plenty of windows. You set that room to 73 and my office is in the low 60's. :*(

Back
Top Bottom