Bored At Work

BLADDER_MASTER said:
Ah ok. Although I figured you knew how to speak it from all the stuff your g/f and I have been teaching you.

I can understand some. If I pay attention hard enough or watch people talk. But with all the accents and such around here it is hard.

New guy trying to advertise on the forum. pwn him Bladder. cefirott45

BLADDER_MASTER said:
Not just accents, but the speed in which some spanish people talk fucks me up.

That to. Plus a word means one thing to a cuban, different to a colombian, backasswards for a agentinian. Damn Man!

Bladder is there a way in the forum software to allow for the peoples sig to show up on the first post of the page. then not the rest until they post on the next page. Like one sig per person per page of the thread.

z4k said:

That to. Plus a word means one thing to a cuban, different to a colombian, backasswards for a agentinian. Damn Man!

Bladder is there a way in the forum software to allow for the peoples sig to show up on the first post of the page. then not the rest until they post on the next page. Like one sig per person per page of the thread.

Indeed.

Yeah it's possible.

Okeydokey. Time for me to rollout. ttul ppl.

I'm at work. Got a company Picnic @ 1 so it is pretty much a half day. The parking lot is mad empty!

No plans for the weekend.

just got to work. came in late. had to go to the doctor. i has a stupid stomach virus. bleh. whats going on tonight, whos down to go and see i am legend3

not at work...were still in panama city....everyone up here is at work and were in Ellies parents house bored on both computers haha! well be back in town tomorrow afternoon some time...then its back to workin on the car!

Back
Top Bottom