Bored At Work

ok for reall... i think that im going to kill someone today... like if someone crosses me wrong.. its on like donkey kong... im fucking pisssssssed

Devil Man said:
ok for reall... i think that im going to kill someone today... like if someone crosses me wrong.. its on like donkey kong... im fucking pisssssssed

I WISH I SAW THIS YESTERDAY I WOULD HAVE BANNEDED YOU!

You don't have to tell me. I have 7 finals left to take (departmental finals pwn me), a huge f'n project to do, and no time to do it. I took off work today just to read, study, and take tests. I'm taking like a 10 min break which is actually stressing me out more thinking about the amount (and level) of work i have to accomplish. This weekend will be a wash (from a fun-ness standpoint anyway).

:'(

Tonymac said:
You don't have to tell me. I have 7 finals left to take (departmental finals pwn me), a huge f'n project to do, and no time to do it. I took off work today just to read, study, and take tests. I'm taking like a 10 min break which is actually stressing me out more thinking about the amount (and level) of work i have to accomplish. This weekend will be a wash (from a fun-ness standpoint anyway).

:'(

ah man ninja sorry to hear that... well i guess be happy that you have things going for you atleast... this real estate sucks balls sometimes...

I just wrapped up 2 small boxes of NERDS for a co-worker in spiderman wrapping paper... :D read

To: *** From: Santa

LOL im bored sorry

Back
Top Bottom