Bored At Work

if u by someway beat that quiz(without cheats ;))
there's a part 2

btw im playing part 1 again right now and i still remember most of them if u need help :cool:

Last edited:
BiG MiKE said:
whats 24-7?

its 17

click the actually number of the question and thats the answer :cool:

also i just tried to make it to the last question of the game and i did this time, but i had to use all my skips to make it.

here's the last winning question lol.

8g9cf8j.jpg

in a nutshell i lost lol.

Lucky. I'm in the middle of finishing up one of my finals. I gotta present it today. Blah! Oh and hijacking neighbor's wireless internet FTW. :bigthumbu

I don't know if I'd consider myself lucky, but I sure am glad its over. Good luck on your presentation!

Tonymac said:
I don't know if I'd consider myself lucky, but I sure am glad its over. Good luck on your presentation!

Thanks, I'm gonna need it. My Monday class' presentation sucked donkey butt. I blame myself for that.

Also, I don't understand how people are getting their MySpace's pwnt. I've lost count of how many times I've had to delete spam comments on the site's MySpace. :mad:

Whoa there...lookie what I found:

l_3a50c5eb7721d3e85a8e44a0046848e9.jpg

BLADDER_MASTER said:
Almost noon...still bored.

Same here. Almost lunch time. Well I can go whenever. But I'll wait a bit.

Work is fun today. I am makng a body shop upset because they suck and got caught lieing! n00bs

z4k said:

Same here. Almost lunch time. Well I can go whenever. But I'll wait a bit.

Work is fun today. I am makng a body shop upset because they suck and got caught lieing! n00bs

Was the body shop located in Hialeah or near it?

BLADDER_MASTER said:
Was the body shop located in Hialeah or near it?

No I don't handle anything in Dade, except North Miami Beach(Aventura). Cause I no speak espanol.

z4k said:

No I don't handle anything in Dade, except North Miami Beach(Aventura). Cause I no speak espanol.

Ah ok. Although I figured you knew how to speak it from all the stuff your g/f and I have been teaching you.

Back
Top Bottom