Bill Sherman.

Yes this makes sense.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

How do you figure?

Bill too.

I really want to understand this notion.

Can someone answer this man's question I want to know as well please.

i cant really see how you would get more grip with more body roll unless you are running negative camber in the rear and you are rolling the tire flatter providing more contact to the road only thing i can think of.

also anyone else see the isis car up for sale on enjuku

only other thing i could think is it is causing the inside tire to lift even further reducing the very limited traction you are getting from that tire. but i still like my sway bar

I think you all just breathe in too much tire smoke. ;)

crossjerk.gif

I could take a guess in the dark about it, but I'm probably totally wrong. Maybe when your side ways, when the rear is super stiff, it'll make it hop around and the tires can't settle get as much grip. And when the rear is softer, the body roll takes some of the tension, allowing the tires to lay flat on the ground? I dunno I'm just guessing.

I have swaybars front & rear and I have no problems with grip

Pat:
bro just cause u r in pro am now dont mean ur the only 1 in FL to know a FD driver... I party with the entire Falken crew in Cali, I contributed to Jr's $2300.00 bar tab in Vegas... and he gave me my 1st place price in Orlando, I shared stories over dinner with Calving Wang and Robbie Nishida, I shared drinks with... again the Falken crew in the VIP at C16 mag party in Vegas, I chilled with Ernie Fixmer, I partied with Bill Sherman in Cali, Orlando and Miami. I spend an entire weekend with team orange in Cali. not to mention all the old NOPI drivers who are now FD drivers, I can go on but I dont think I have to. I known this people and more before u even had ur V8 and became cool ;)

Pat:
bro just cause u r in pro am now dont mean ur the only 1 in FL to know a FD driver... I party with the entire Falken crew in Cali, I contributed to Jr's $2300.00 bar tab in Vegas... and he gave me my 1st place price in Orlando, I shared stories over dinner with Calving Wang and Robbie Nishida, I shared drinks with... again the Falken crew in the VIP at C16 mag party in Vegas, I chilled with Ernie Fixmer, I partied with Bill Sherman in Cali, Orlando and Miami. I spend an entire weekend with team orange in Cali. not to mention all the old NOPI drivers who are now FD drivers, I can go on but I dont think I have to. I known this people and more before u even had ur V8 and became cool ;)

Hahahaha<3333
I honestly was just asking you bro. Take a lude dood.

Whoa.

Hey guys, we can go on forever like this, and I'mma let you finish, but Juan knows the most FD drivers OF ALL TIME.

Pat:

Choppin Pat up y0 JK JK

smells like BO testosterone sweat in here, lol.

Why do we drift? To have fun. We dont drift to flex our name dropping skills, or to say whos better than who....well, at least thats not why I started drifting.

Im sure everyone who gets decent at drifting wants to live the rock star lifestyle of the pro's. But you have to understand it takes time, and a lot of money. With formula D it also takes knowing people, and dealing with bull shit, and dealing with cock suckers who have a hold on how far you will get in FD. Sammy Tiger in Georgia has been a "professional" driver, since before I was old enough to drive, he drove in japan, and in formula d. One day he had a falling out with one of the head guys in FD, and now he cant even get his license no matter what he does.....and he's been good friends with these guys since before FD was even a thing.

It just goes to show, no matter wtf you do, or say, or how many people you think you know, or how bad ass your car is. In the US, you have to either have huge sponsors, and do all sorts of other motorsports, OR know main FD people. Period.

Yes theres politics, yes its bias. Deal with it. One day Bill will get on there good side, and start winning. As long as he keeps it up, and keeps rocking the fuck out.

What happened to the good old days?

YEAH!! When torched springs and N/A KA's were kool!!

exactly!

I had more fun drifting a shit box with friends than anything else lol

im in the grey hatch lol.....this is early 06'
and yes i almost wrecked the shit out of my car hahah

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom