Bill Sherman.

well your just using sway bar as a tool to balance grip just like coils and tire size. if you have more grip in tire and wider, then you need to add the sway bar to help it keep loose. if you have too little tire/grip, take it off?

its possible too be too stiff for the tires and stance you have setup otherwise we would just weld a bar from the LCAs to the shock towers? lol

Lol what? The only factor here is roll. Roll is bad for handling to the vast majority of us. If you like it, keep the swaybar off.

Mike Kojima of Motoiq said:
Another way to cut body roll is to add anti sway bars (also known as anti roll bars) or to install bars of a bigger diameter. Anti sway bars are torsion bars that interconnect the wheels. They do not come into play until the car starts to roll over in a turn. When this happens they resist the roll, as the bar must be twisted for the car to lean over. Anti Sway bars do not affect the ride as much as stiffer springs and have no affect on dive or squat. Generally the shock absorbers damping doesn’t need to be altered when the anti sway bars diameters are changed.

Its tanner's car which is what you were talking about when I quoted you.

Dais car has em too anyway, look it up yourselves if you're skeptical. Doubtful of myself after this discussion b/c I respect you all as drivers, I looked up every podium placed car in FD and D1 I could find and they all had sway bars, f + r.

Now your argument is that power necessitates the sway bar? Jesus is right. Sway bars have no effect on squat (the biggest change w/ power) and you all are already hitting some nasty speeds on entries so I don't get what you're even trying to defend. Either way, good luck to yourselves.

Haha are you kidding??? I run 255 Nexens. If I had the power to spin crazy sticky 305s and pull G's in turns I would be able to stiffen my car up to take advantage of the added grip. Get your brain workin. Ride a jetski.

I can't tell you 100% forsure, but im pretty sure Jr's mustang dowdy have a rear sway bar. I know it didn't use to.

I have swaybars front & rear and I have no problems with grip

Pat:
bro just cause u r in pro am now dont mean ur the only 1 in FL to know a FD driver... I party with the entire Falken crew in Cali, I contributed to Jr's $2300.00 bar tab in Vegas... and he gave me my 1st place price in Orlando, I shared stories over dinner with Calving Wang and Robbie Nishida, I shared drinks with... again the Falken crew in the VIP at C16 mag party in Vegas, I chilled with Ernie Fixmer, I partied with Bill Sherman in Cali, Orlando and Miami. I spend an entire weekend with team orange in Cali. not to mention all the old NOPI drivers who are now FD drivers, I can go on but I dont think I have to. I known this people and more before u even had ur V8 and became cool ;)

Me and Pat hung out at JRs house for a day and drank beer and played video games. Does that mean we win?

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

If it's dai's ls powered 13, then that guys awesome.

Remember in Cali we met one of Dais pit crew chiefs and he said Dais suspension points were all stock?

Matt powers put a dollar in my mouth in jersey and tried to make me stick it in a strippers butt crack.(true story) Do I win?

i would've done it.... oh wait, i have.

well, the Matt Powers part not included

i know zoltan. he is an FD driver....do i win?

No, because he doesn't run rear sway bar :)
it must be a florida thing i guess, or we just figured we too broke to get nice ones with big tires, big motors and drivetrains so we pulled them of to make our car lighter and increase the grip for FREEEEEEEEEEEEE:)

No, because he doesn't run rear sway bar :)
it must be a florida thing i guess, or we just figured we too broke to get nice ones with big tires, big motors and drivetrains so we pulled them of to make our car lighter and increase the grip for FREEEEEEEEEEEEE:)

Hahahah<3333

Back
Top Bottom