Attention To All Top 16 Drivers From Ter-tech!!!

AKsamuraiS14

CHAM CHILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Driver
Wut Up Guys, We Just Got Informed That The Demo At The Civic Center In Tampa Is Still Being Held On March 31 And 1st... It Will Be Good Partice Time Guys, Me And My Brother Are Intrested Heading Up.. Who Ever Is Heading Up, Please Pm Me And My Brother (aerok180) So We Can Get A Heads Up On Whos Going!!!

GET UR TIRES AND CARS READY;

Bob D from Port Charlotte Raceway contacted Harri @ Ter-Tech and informed him the Demo at Lee Civic Center in Fort Myers is still happening. March 31st and April 1st is both days where we throw a demo for 10,000+ expected spectators.

Again the Demo at Lee Civic Center is this Saturday and Sunday. Its Also a week prior to Drift Fury. I say lets gather all Top 16 Drivers that were at Port Charlotte to come out again and have a good time...and its FREE Seat time for 2 days. I need all Top 16 Drivers that did the Demo at Port Charlotte with us to PM me with Names and contact info on whoever is able to do this Demo this Weekend.

Info: We need to show up at 8:30am on Saturday morning to do the course layout. They gave us a 260feetX200feet inclosed area to do the layout. WE DECIDE AND MESS WITH THE COURSE LAYOUT.

Bob D is a great guy, and he is giving us the oppurtunity to show our South Florida Talent in Fort Myers area. Please PM ASAP so i do the list on who is attending with us.

March 31 & April 1, 2007
It's All Happening At
Lee Civic Center
11831 Bayshore Road North Fort Myers, Florida 33917

Saturday Hours: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday Hours: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
FREE SEAT TIME FOR BOTH DAYS.....FREE ENTRANCE!!!!!

Last edited:
Guys....I have until Tomorrow afternoon to finalize this deal....ALL TOP 16 drivers from WPB and who ever was at the demo in Port Charlotte.....please PM me by tomorrow 6pm so i have a full count! :bigthumbu

Here is the List so Far:
1. Raffi Karakouzian - nissan s13
2. Shant Karakouzian - nissan s14
3. Robert Duerscheidt - nissan s14

4. Noah Hunt - mazda rx7(FC)

Last edited:
since i live right near there and technically drifted at the charlotte event can i come drift..........if i can get a car.

Yea guys, unfortunetly the lack of prior notice is killing me here. I rather stay on my game plan for the 8th.... too much hassle to make this whole weekend.

dammmmitt why does my rack have to be fucked 2 days before this shit, imma try my best holler at the SMDG cuzin raffi

suaknee said:
SFL reppin in tampa, thats sick. GL to you guys

its in Fort Myers Suan....thanks dude!

Come on guys....so far its just 3 of us....nobody from Top 16 wants to drift for free for 2 days?? today at 6pm is the final call, please fill me in......

what are the times looking like. Chances are as of right now i'm only going to be able to make it on sunday. I've got work tomorrow at 3 and i tried but couldnt get out of it. Im def down for sunday though.

Let me know the full arangement. I can prob get another driver or 2 to come out.

DrumFunKen said:
what are the times looking like. Chances are as of right now i'm only going to be able to make it on sunday. I've got work tomorrow at 3 and i tried but couldnt get out of it. Im def down for sunday though.

Let me know the full arangement. I can prob get another driver or 2 to come out.

The hours for the actual event happening at the Lee Civic Center are Saturday Hours: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm & Sunday Hours: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm. Its suppose to be some type of Trade show or something, but we do the Demo whenever we please, for how long we please, and how many times we please! So....uhmm, i guess it should be fine if u made it sunday, and if i don't have enough drivers to come out....ill let u know about ur 2 drivers that u may be able to bring out! :bigthumbu

Aerok180 said:
The hours for the actual event happening at the Lee Civic Center are Saturday Hours: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm & Sunday Hours: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm. Its suppose to be some type of Trade show or something, but we do the Demo whenever we please, for how long we please, and how many times we please! So....uhmm, i guess it should be fine if u made it sunday, and if i don't have enough drivers to come out....ill let u know about ur 2 drivers that u may be able to bring out! :bigthumbu

K see you on sunday. Hey Pm me your number so I can call for details when im on my way.

I may try and come out for tomorrow and just run till like 12:30 then bounce home for work. We'll see what i can come up with for tires and what not.

Last edited:
nfs_emo_fag said:
ill go, what info do you need?
my name is noah hunt ( depsite what josh says ,my last name doesn't start with a c ) .

Noah PM me ur info, First and last name and phone number please! so i add u to the list.....

Back
Top Bottom