Attention To All Top 16 Drivers From Ter-tech!!!

slidewayz240sx said:
Go for it. If you need the tires in my trunk let me know soon. I will be there by 4 for sure. Exit 141 right?
its the exit after the bridge, like you're goign to jonahs house.

gimmie a buzz when you're on your way i'll swing up.

yes for a future invite. Sometime in Sept i Believe.

It was

1. Raffi Karakouzian - nissan s13
2. Shant Karakouzian - nissan s14
3. Robert Duerscheidt - nissan s14
4. Noah Hunt - mazda rx7(FC)

Amazing time we had....so much seat time....so much fun.....3rd week in September is the next demo...i will be informed...they will call and i will post! But im also working on the footage from yesterday, so as soon as i load it i will post it!

Gimme the footage from Charlotte!!! I want that outside camera view! :p If anything, send me the tape since your PC sucks and I'll burn the raw on a CD for you :)

rwdrift said:
Gimme the footage from Charlotte!!! I want that outside camera view! :p If anything, send me the tape since your PC sucks and I'll burn the raw on a CD for you :)

maybe...if ur lucky!....hahahaha :bigthumbu

Oh yea...before i forget.....Noah and Rob, thank u again for coming out and participating!!! I hope it was fun for u guys. Who ever missed out, Well really missed out...but again it will happen!

Uploading first part of the video......Rob, u are in the second part of the video...i will edit that and post it tomorrow....

The video will be in a new Thread!!!!
:bigthumbu

damn i completely missed all that's been going on for a two weeks the U has me by the nuts right now. lets see some proof of fun!!!

see ya'll this weekend

Back
Top Bottom