Attention To All Top 16 Drivers From Ter-tech!!!

David A said:
I wanna go! Am I allowed? :)

I was at the last event at Charlotte...I'd LOVE to be apart of this one! :)

PM'ed :D

Ok so...here is the final list...these are the lucky drivers who will be showing off their skills in Fort Myers :bigthumbu

Here is the List so Far:
1. Raffi Karakouzian - nissan s13
2. Shant Karakouzian - nissan s14
3. Robert Duerscheidt - nissan s14
4. Noah Hunt - mazda rx7(FC)
5. Joshua Sher - toyota AE86
6. David Alpert - BMW M3
7. tba
8. tba

The demo at the Lee Civic Center is for the Trade Show thats happening this weekend. Alot of Old Vintage Classic cars and boats will be on display and people are asking and wanting Drifting....We are on the rise here in the state of Florida.... :rockon:

For more info on the trade show...click here http://www.floridaexpos.com/

Ok...maybe it has been discussed but what is the course going to be like and what is the timing going to be like?

Aerok180 said:
PM'ed :D

Ok so...here is the final list...these are the lucky drivers who will be showing off their skills in Fort Myers :bigthumbu

Here is the List so Far:
1. Raffi Karakouzian - nissan s13
2. Shant Karakouzian - nissan s14
3. Robert Duerscheidt - nissan s14
4. Noah Hunt - mazda rx7(FC)
5. Joshua Sher - toyota AE86
6. David Alpert - BMW M3
7. tba
8. tba

The demo at the Lee Civic Center is for the Trade Show thats happening this weekend. Alot of Old Vintage Classic cars and boats will be on display and people are asking and wanting Drifting....We are on the rise here in the state of Florida.... :rockon:

For more info on the trade show...click here http://www.floridaexpos.com/

who the hell is tba? and how the hell does he get 2 spots!!!!!!!haha

slidewayz240sx said:
Anyone coming out today?

All of us are making it out there tomorrow.....Tomorrow will be the big day!!!

slide-ways-for-five-days said:
lemme borrow some tyres. i'll go tomorrow.^^^195 50 15

Estie...come to AK today, i think we have ur size tires...A lot, come pick some up!! :bigthumbu

well looks like i might not be drifting but i will be there and will be helping run the demo. corolla smokes a shit load.

hhhhhmmmm maybe nick will let me drift the blueberry if i can get him a ride up after work.

Back
Top Bottom