Apple MacBook Air. Worlds Thinnest Laptop Ever!!!! Omg Sexy.

well pfft if i wanted to build one i would opt for dual quad cores with 2 directx10 graphic cards and pfft i would need more than 1tb. i have 500g which i killed in a few weeks. I have to keep deleting old anime and movies to make room for new stuff.

im running dual am2's a a quadro 4800 directx 10 card. it tears ass in any game. I don't watch anime so i don't have that problem. lol

i agree with that link lol........iwant to make missles with my itunes oh wait i don't use that shit lol

Oh man I hate itunes. Plus my ipod crashes at least once a month. If the zune came in smaller sizes, i'd ditch my ipod for sure.

Oh man I hate itunes. Plus my ipod crashes at least once a month. If the zune came in smaller sizes, i'd ditch my ipod for sure.

+1. i had an ipod for a month, dropped it once, and the fucking thing never worked again...it was only a chair to carpet drop. my sansa has fallen from about head height onto concrete, into a puddle of water, and still plays perfect

you know what pisses me off fucking out of this fucking world about the itunes and ipod... you cant fucking take songs off the ipod to itunes... why i know this, cause my computer crashed i had to get a replacement and i couldnt get my music off my ipod too my itunes...fuck!!!! ahhhhh.

oh and even fucking better i forgot to say... apperntly my fucking ipod was made by HP why i fucking dont know... but HP no longer makes ipods anymore, and guess what i cant fucking get any tech support for my fucking ipod!!!!!

you can see that i am a little pissed off at mac... fuckers.

Last edited:
you know what pisses me off fucking out of this fucking world about the itunes and ipod... you cant fucking take songs off the ipod to itunes... why i know this, cause my computer crashed i had to get a replacement and i couldnt get my music off my ipod too my itunes...fuck!!!! ahhhhh.

oh and even fucking better i forgot to say... apperntly my fucking ipod was made by HP why i fucking dont know... but HP no longer makes ipods anymore, and guess what i cant fucking get any tech support for my fucking ipod!!!!!

Doing a quick search on Google led me to this:

http://www.engadget.com/2004/11/02/how-to-get-music-off-your-ipod/

now thats what i call the over use of the word "fuck".

I forget which program i used but I did manage to get all my music off my ipod onto my laptop. It was some 3rd party software (obviously).

My ipod has had software crashes since day one - its never been dropped or anything. It just randomly starts screwing up out of nowhere. Usually a re-sync and all is well but an inconvenience none the less.

iDump - just found it. Worked like a charm for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom