Apple MacBook Air. Worlds Thinnest Laptop Ever!!!! Omg Sexy.

DrumFunKen

Back from fishing!
Driver
overview_bigair_one20080115.png

SICK

But no optical Drive. Everything is loaded via wifi.

starting at $1800 - all the way to like $3500.

dont really see a need for such a thin laptop...coming from the with a huge wide screen hp.:D but what ever i guess other people have different priorities when picking a lap top.

PCfags will hate on it and talk shit, then buy the POS that dell makes looking EXACTLY like it and be like omglurv

dont really see a need for such a thin laptop...coming from the with a huge wide screen hp.:D but what ever i guess other people have different priorities when picking a lap top.

I know for me its the easy of carrying it. I own a 15" screen laptop and a 12 inch laptop. I bring my 12" everywhere just cause its small and not really burden to lug. My 15" is more annoying to travel with. Anything larger then that and I would never bring it anywhere.

yeah i have to admit i love my wide screen HP with the num pad on the side ( that rocks) but hopefully this thing will be at least 17" or soo

Talk about no point - macs are already not that fast and being so small means less cooling possibilities (are there any fans at all?) and a smaller battery which means even slower running machines. Macs are the most aesthetically pleasing computers around, bar none. Their OS is definitely more desirable than Vista. Its the prices, hardware, and most of all, their lack of a right mouse click that make me a PC user. Oh and minor OS updates cost $100+ each!?!

Back
Top Bottom