Anyone worried?

hurricanes lol... never understood the hype about them. lived in sfl all my life and the only damage i got from a hurricane was a broken window from willma :knocks on wood:.

well hope you guys survive im gonna be in texas on tuesday, airforce Basic training nice timing huh?

at200809_model.gif

11 pm is still not out yet but this only shows one possible direct hit so lets not go ape spit yet.

i lost my house in andrew, i used to live in homestead like 4 min away from the air force base...such memories of losing all my shit....good times, not!

i don't understand how they say it will stay a category 3...if on open hot waters that shit will power up. I believe their trying to not scare people but you see it in their faces. hope im wrong but i am very excited for Ike to show up at my door step but will definitely be putting up shutters this weekend and buying alot of yumm yums and beer and bbq meat and propane gas!!

PARTY!!!!!!

Sum it up

The buoy's are getting temp readings of about 84-85 deg where it currently is. In about 24-48 hours it will be over waters that are cooler by about 5-6 deg. Which intent will make the storm weaker, also ones that are that tight nit will start to destroy its self.

Pretty much the same think Katrina did, the storm was so tight nit readings were Cat 5 and then just started to die even before land fall.

Also keep an eye on the pressure, It would have to drop atleast 100mb to get stronger.

Btw - studied meteorology for over 5+years.:bigthumbu

Last edited:
yeah i dont want another andrew i was in homestead while it hit and there was absolutely nothing left i really cant believe i survived * talk about trauma *

Back
Top Bottom