Anyone worried?

ICK weather Underground...Go for the real shit NOAA.

203113W_sm.gif

vis-l.jpg

LINK For sats.

Floridas economy could use a boost.. I kno we here @ the engineering Firm I work for get stupid amounts of business after storms...

im not too worried about ike. They say the it will hit maybe as a cat 3. I defintly moving my car out of the way though. Last major storm we had my neighboors wooden fence came apart and slammed into my dads truck. the damage was estimated at over $2800. On top of that i dont want to have to do more body work on top of the prep work im doing for paint right now. Neways hopefully ike doesnt come as a 5 and doesnt stall like fay did. Oh and if any of you guys need help after the storm and live close by ill help yall out.

nigga honestly that shit is crazy.....but for all those people that know what i mean......the day before it hit's we are going to film Vol. 4 of OP1GP.....it's going to be called "The End"

hahaha

fucking IKE.... well i hope everyone prepares for it.. fill up your tanks and shit water battery condoms.. hurricane season= babies....

i don't understand how they say it will stay a category 3...if on open hot waters that shit will power up. I believe their trying to not scare people but you see it in their faces. hope im wrong but i am very excited for Ike to show up at my door step but will definitely be putting up shutters this weekend and buying alot of yumm yums and beer and bbq meat and propane gas!!

PARTY!!!!!!

I'll be out there directing traffic after this hits.....days with out showers, or change of clothes or a hot bed to sleep in. Sometimes this job sucks.

i don't understand how they say it will stay a category 3...if on open hot waters that shit will power up. I believe their trying to not scare people but you see it in their faces. hope im wrong but i am very excited for Ike to show up at my door step but will definitely be putting up shutters this weekend and buying alot of yumm yums and beer and bbq meat and propane gas!!

PARTY!!!!!!

Nah. they expect it to power down due to Hanna cooling down the Atlantic, they will hype hurricanes no matter what becuase it ='s $.

Still cat 3 aint nothing to mess with, I think wilma was only a two and I went almost a month and a half without power :(

either way still prepare for the worst. no matter what category becuz even if this one fails chances theres another already forming and that shit might jus wipe sfl off the map lol.

chances are its gonna go down to like low cat3 or high 2 but then it gonna come to those nice warm waters and shoot back up to cat 4 or even 5 i am worried lol my mom call her bf a man compared to me and hes goin to boston "to visit his dad" and it happens to be the same time that ike gonna hit lmao but yeah sadly facing reality it prob will mess us up everyone get duck tape and shutters only advice i have is atleast move things away from window in a secure location and tape your window so if the window break tape hold the window together so then glass dont go flying everywhere and go park you car on 2nd floor of a garage like 2/3 days before the hurricane goodluck to everyone hope nothing happen to everyone be safe

:pWow of course every single model shown proves that it will hit us no matter what!!! meaning that we are fucked!
lol so expect tuesday to not have any type of sunlight showing until a full day lol.

Back
Top Bottom