another WAREHOUSE mini-drift event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAVE GREAT IDEA FOR PAUL!!

Dude, if you gonna keep doing these ware house event in he future, I recomend that you ask every body to bring their wasted old tires so can put them around the poles . isnt that a good idea? + Can you turn on the AC at the ware house, couple hours before and charge people for power if everyone is ok. I am just sharing my ideas...

tires on the pools would be a great idea but its a factor of wither they can be left on the polls or we would have to take them off every time. Also ive seen tire walls do way more damage then k rails so id rather hit the poll then tires. AC would be dope though :bigthumbu

there is no ac in the warehouse, and the tire idea is not
great cuz it leaves less room to slide around
Plus for me it's fun trying to get real close to the poles

if you think a tire is going to cause more damage than a 2'x2' pole then your an idiot

and ya ill try to make it there

all these ideas have been thought of and even more. the warehouse stays the way it is! enjoy it!

We should get a bunch of old bed matresses and line every wall with them and see who can do drift to bounce to drift.

ok it seems no body is in the same idea as I. I agree that there is more adrenaline with bare poles but I was thinking to cut the tiresfrom one side and put it over the pole. that would gave you maximum of 3-5 inch less room to drift. too bad for AC. Ill get my bed mattress to ten in that heat of warehouse...

bare concrete or bust!!!!! u guys slide at events with k-rails same shit! sux it up! its only 1st gear warehouse driving! it will be the same as always no diffrent!

hmm

lol richie needs to stop standing around wishing to drive my fc and get his fc moving already lol :p

btw adam bring that momo seat with ya ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom