another WAREHOUSE mini-drift event

Status
Not open for further replies.
no helmet steve and sketch if ur a noob to drifting, its not really a place to learn, i just dont want u to total ur car!!! but shoot me a pm and see how u do this weekend, if u think u can handle ur car good enough pm me and ill invite u!

haha alright i guess ill shoot you a PM after tomarow

im not a noob in the fact that i dont know what im doing, i just havnt done it that much, but im at a level where i can feel comfortable

is the whole place like mad poles? or is there enough room for error like if over compensate or go a little bit wide if im not already pushing it?

edit: nvm i just watched the kp video it seems straight, but im not gonna go too close to the walls or the poles so dont expect a show from me lol

im still gonna wait to see how tommarow goes, just in case
anyone thats going to the warehouse gonna be at countyline tommarow?

Last edited:
yeah im not gonna go all out unless i have room which only looks like a couple turns

idk, depending on how tommarow goes with the open diff, drifting when its not wet, ill make up my mind if i think im gonna be comfortable or not

im hearing its just like the rain and it doesnt kill the tires at all

so you know what, fuck this debating, put me on that list!

adam ur coming right?? i added ur name on the drivers list but u still havent told me yes or no! let me know son!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom