another WAREHOUSE mini-drift event

Status
Not open for further replies.
so would i still be allowed to come even tho i dont have the yellow name? chris and alex have seen me drift so i guess there the only ones who can say if im good enough or not lol

or on august 3rd im gonna be there tearing it up with my open diff fury

but id really fucking love to do this lol

^^^No dude you get the yellow name by drifting events or at least spectating. If you have someone to vouch for you then I'm pretty sure they will let you slide....I just dont think they want anyone totalling their cars in the warehouse

if you dont have alot of experience i wouldnt suggest it cause i dont think you want to damage your car and im sure paul dosnt want to damage his familys warehouse but its up to paul to decide who slides.

yeah if i get in im not gonna go all out cause i dont wanna risk anything, but idk lol

alex what do you say, is it a bad idea if i do this?

i might just wait till august 3rd and depending on how that goes ill see if i wanna go for this or not lol

Im in... I would recomend a humangous FAN to the door to circulate air a bit :) or charge 10$ each and turn on the A/C if applicable. Anyway I am in..

Im in... I would recomend a humangous FAN to the door to circulate air a bit :) or charge 10$ each and turn on the A/C if applicable. Anyway I am in..

dude where in boca do you live? ive only seen one black zenki and i think that shit lives in my neighborhood lol

and hell yeah chris, if the dude in charge lets me then im so goin to this shit
when can i get that helmet lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom