Affirmative action for hurricanes

dude.... puff puff pass..haha... i need to simmer down too. i love all people as well... till they cross me but then i just hate them not there race... i wish everyone would just leave the nationality behind.. not saying on this forum but in the world... maybe in our future it may happen. i hope so.

i guess its the individual act, its gonna take one person at a time, even tho im going whats this *#%@ bout to do, i just accept them anyways i mean Jesus did it, i guess thats the role model im tryin to follow, thats just me

and that pure jamaican aint getting passed sorry its all mine hahahah

Ricky, you make a very good point about stooping to his level, but some people won't learn until you actually do reach that level. I had asked him previously to call me by my name and he chose not to, which is why I felt I had to stoop to his level. I do understand that if he were to have been more offended than he already was, things may have gotten violent, but stupidly, it was a risk I decided to take. I also didn't want to be labeled "White-Boy" by my other classmates, nicknames do tend to follow you... BTW I am very light skinned but I am Cuban and would like to be recognized as Hispanic.

You also make a good point by saying that the only one shown on TV actually stealing is the one black guy with the plasma TV. At first I found it funny, but when you think about it, it really isn't. That one black guy stealing the TV is only adding to the stereo type that ALL of the black race is a bunch of criminals/thieves. If they were to have shown anyone other than a black guy stealing, then it may have been labeled "Survival," but no matter what way you look at it, if you are black, white, asain, latino, hispanic or anywhere in between, if you took something that wasn't yours, it is stealing. Even if it was to survive. Then again, he had no reason to steal a plasma TV. lol

One more thing, if I offended anyone by any of my comments or statements, I would like to apologize. I was only expressing my opinion and did not mean to offend anyone by what I said, even if you have a conflicting point of view...

Restitution? A black man can get a million dollar record deal for saying he can "superman a ho." A black football player can get a 10 million dollar NFL deal.

Black people don't need restitution.

What about the Chinese people who were brought here as slaves to build the transcontinental railroad? They aren't asking for anything. There's no Asian history month.

^^who? what are you a cheerleader
Restitution? A black man can get a million dollar record deal for saying he can "superman a ho." A black football player can get a 10 million dollar NFL deal.

What about the Chinese people who were brought here as slaves to build the transcontinental railroad? They aren't asking for anything. There's no Asian history month.

valid points but please document proof that the chinese haven;'t, i dont remember reading that. i remember japanese americans being tossed into detention centers for what was going down in hawaii, and chinese americans being tossed also cuz they "looked"like the japanese, and you got apologies for that, but how does the cruel mistreatment of a whole group of people compare to another group building a railroad for pay(even tho little which is unfair is was something http://cprr.org/Museum/Chinese.html) those hebrew moors (actual classification for "african americans" or "blacks") were paid nothing, please compare if you dont mind, in a PM, cuz this is so a thread jack.

i do agree with you on one point, giving money to the actual people who in essence dont deserve it wont solve anything, however receiving money for organization that provide for the unfortunate will. funding the facilities that will keep minors off the streets will. but again PM me, and compare what you were talking about

Wow... You both make very valid points. I'm not picking sides or defending a point.

African American's.... Excuse me, Africans were brought here against their will and poorly fed, beaten, and forced to work for over a century.

Chinese were hired to work, though they didn't have another choice of where to go. Just like today, much of the blue collar/poorer people in this country find horrible jobs to make money to support themselves or their family. Would you want to spend 10 hours outside cutting grass, laying bricks, or 12 hours laboring in a hot, musky, dangerous, factory. Or would you like to be safely seated in an air conditioned environment making more than enough to survive. Miners are killed every year in their work environment, which still happens today. and they have very dangerous work environments.

Also, when the Japanese, chinese or any asian that was put in a detention center or work to build a railroad, The US was already a country and already had a constitution on which to base laws. Unlike the Africans who fought for freedom in a war that wasn't even focused on the abolishment of slavery in the first place. IMO Africans had a much harder fight, and still fought for rights even after slavery was abolished, just like every other minority in the US. But what was the main focus of all the oppression, it wasnt hispanics, latinos, or asains. even though they were also discriminated against...

that is kind of funny but, I am so sick and tired of the racist shit in this country. I'm sorry, i don't give a fuck most racism nowadays comes from black people from hatred that inspires hatred. Other countries don't have it (so much anymore), it doesnt really exist, it doesnt bother me, things have changed, things are being done (too much is being done IMO) get over it....

name the next hurricane w/e he wants what difference does it make?....people are just going to associate the dammage with black people :laugh: (that was a joke relax) i am spanish and when people ask things i say them exactly how they are.

we were in a fiction class the other day and the teacher brings up the sexism issue and how the story was linked to "other" current socializations and omg i made people cry and a few even walked out of the classroom becuase they felt "uncomfortable" speaking on the subject :rolleyes:

...and don't get me started on sexism :mad:

no offence intended to anyone, most of you know me. be real and honest with yourselves. talk about bc its the only way it'll go away.

When a black man makes a million dollar deal on saying "superman that ho" he is in fact lowering the status of all women by making them sex figures or however he meant. That one person that made that song was focused on pleasing only one parts of the US population. I can tell you of countless situations where people have not approved of the content played on the radio or on TV. That one person did not care about what the "Hater" (peron who does not approve) had to say, he was only wishing to please HIS fans.

And a 10 million dollar NFL deal to a black male was because he has proven he has the skills to play the sport. And because of that a team will employ that person. and remember, money talks, so the highest bidder always wins...

that is kind of funny but, I am so sick and tired of the racist shit in this country. I'm sorry, i don't give a fuck most racism nowadays comes from black people from hatred that inspires hatred. Other countries don't have it (so much anymore), it doesnt really exist, it doesnt bother me, things have changed, things are being done (too much is being done IMO) get over it....

name the next hurricane w/e he wants what difference does it make?....people are just going to associate the dammage with black people :laugh: (that was a joke relax) i am spanish and when people ask things i say them exactly how they are.

we were in a fiction class the other day and the teacher brings up the sexism issue and how the story was linked to "other" current socializations and omg i made people cry and a few even walked out of the classroom becuase they felt "uncomfortable" speaking on the subject :rolleyes:

...and don't get me started on sexism :mad:

no offence intended to anyone, most of you know me. be real and honest with yourselves. talk about bc its the only way it'll go away.

+1

Well I don't exactly agree on the first paragraph, but i feel it is somewhat right

Last edited:
African American's.... Excuse me, Africans were brought here against their will and poorly fed, beaten, and forced to work for over a century.

Africans had been enslaving their own people long before the Atlantic slave trade. Their own people sold them out.

Restitutions?! lOL WHY should the GOVERNMENT be responsible for paying african americans? What, the civil war wasn't enough? Do you have any idea how many americans died to free your people? There's your fucking restitutions. How about the FACT that the DUTCH were the first to bring slaves from Africa into America (Colonial). So go bitch to them and see what they do for you. Honestly there have been enough support systems over the years that have cost the country billions to try to get african americans back on their feet from welfare systems to government projects to affirmative action. The power to change is in their own hands as is evident by the many who have done well for themselves. Change comes from within - not from checks by the government.

Ricky Cash said:
Michael Eric Dyson had a show on 1080am (funded by him, oh yea i listen to talk radio NPR ftw!!!) but was shut down

OK shut down by whom? B/c I've been searching around and found no information at all stating he was shut down by anyone.

Ricky Cash said:
i made the statement that both white and black people were affected by katrina but all they showed on television was who?

I hate the media. 99% of it is all trash and I don't trust a damn thing from it. But that's not even a true statement at all. Apparently that's all YOU saw though. And don't forget about the demographics - in an area which consists of primarily blacks, you're obviously going to see more of them on TV. Speaking of which, which race did you see more rescues of on the news, hmmm? Do a google image search of Katrina rescues, search youtube - primarily black. There is just no constancy in your arguments if you look outside the box a little bit.
[yt]tvlPlaX-IDM[/yt]
^white looters in that vid - didn't even have to look for that, its the first vid that comes up when is searched youtube for "katrina looting"

Quoted from an email (i looked it all up too - it is real).

Black Hurricanes

Well, it appears our African-American friends have found yet something else to be pissed about. A black congresswoman from Florida has complained that the names of hurricanes are all Caucasian sounding names.

She would prefer some names that reflect African-American culture such as Chamiqua, Tanisha, Woeisha, Shaqueal, and Jamal. I am NOT making this up!

She would also like the weather reports to be broadcast in 'language' that street people can understand because one of the problems that happened in New Orleans was, that black people couldn't understand the seriousness of the situation, due to the racially biased language of the weather report.

I guess if the weather person says that the winds are going to blow at 140+ MPH, that's too hard to understand

I can hear it now: A weatherman in Miami or Tampa says...

Wazzup, mutha-fukkas! Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass like Leroy on a crotch rocket! Bitch be a category fo'! So grab yo' chirren, yo' Ho, be leavin yo crib, and head fo' da nearest guv'ment office fo yo FREE shit!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: OMG this just made my day. lol dam its shit like this the makes me ashamed to be black. as soon as we take a step forward some bitch has to come and makes fall 15 steps back. its no wonder why anyone takes us seriously these these day. i dont have to hear the whole forecast to know to get the fuck out...if i here my area and anything thing like "140+ mph winds" or "evacuate" im LEAVING...no brain work required. i can only hope that my ppl can rid themselves of this ghetto shit and act intelligent like most of them are. yeah the slavery thing sucked for us but constantly bringing back up is only make it harder for everyone to move forward. we're hurting ourselves and i hate to see it because none of them realize it. we've accomplished soo much but its dumb shit like this that pisses me off no matter how funny it is. we got a black running for president for christ sake and even he may not get elected or if he does get elected and dies within the first week (im so fucked up lol) fact is we're making progress. hopefully one day this nonsense will be done with, unfortunately i will not be alive cuz its gonna be a long time from now. well heres to Hope!

"Bitch be a category fo'! So grab yo' chirren" :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

edited:
now tonymac:
lets get one thing str8 there are no such people as african or african american's, people from africa dont consider themselves that term, they are seperated by different tribes and nationalities even if they are the same skin color, darker hues seperated them but yes they were all black. i dont disagree that the arabians(saying arab is like saying nigger to them) enslaved the hebrews, or egyptians the hebrews or the greeks and so on and so forth but get it correct it was never a racial thing. they conquered a land and enslaved the people point. however that slavery never came close in grandeur of what happened here not too long ago. you cannot compare (the worst) the egyptians whipping and mistreating the hebrews while they built pyramids and such to, the ship building, gun toting, lazy sitting on their ass while others built their multi million dollar business', womb cutting, baby stomping, making the enslaved watch the slave driver raping your wife and then daughter, while you had to ask was it good, hanging, casting down to 3/5, mentally debilitating, torture that the moors suffered on this land. again i do agree that a monetary repayment wouldnt be beneficial at this point (if you read my earlier posts), most people would just toss 24's on their cars rock iced out grills and shit, but an apology would be a great start, (sun-sentinel article on thursday march, 27, 2008 shows florida being one of the states to apologize). and you say billions of dollars huh, well most of that came from blacks who, btw weren't allowed to vote but still were forced to pay taxes until the 19xx (will verify l8r), taxation w/o representation, and is still 3/5 a man, what say you sir?
and the civil war huh? well if that were true then why would abraham lincoln make the statement he made at all, I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." ... My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that.[22] (taken from wiki, i know week source, but i have no time to look for this to be quite honest) but if all this were true, then wow what does that mean? he would've done anything to save the Union, he could care less about slavery.
1080am Radio TPS had Michael Eric Dyson, Al Sharpton Michael Baisden(now on hot 105.1) and some other that i dont remember but now os no more, and has been no more for a while. the powerful topics discussed always put those people who were talked about on edge because they know its true what they talked about esp. about injustice towards blacks today. you dont need to read about something or see it on television for it to be true, thats how they hide the information they dont put it on television, becuase thats where most people can be found in front of. if all the truth was put b4 your eyes these questions wouldn't even present themselves
and uh your last statement doesn't seem to be against anything i might've said in previous posts

Last edited:
ok this thread has gotten to be WAYYYYYY off topic but i think ill jump in here real quick. for those of oyu who dont know i am a dark skinned hispanic male. Dominican/Honduran. bro i sit and talk to my friends about this shit all the time.
the hurricane thing, that was some ignorant shit to say, who the fuck cares what the hell they name the hurricanes, if the bitch takes out a state does it REALLY matter if it was Bonetweesha or steve. THAT BITCH WIPED THE STATE OUT! clean and simple.
as for the the little racism issue. Racism is going to continue for as long as people let it and im not gonna lie i probably tip the scale on the whole PREJUDICE thing but im predjudice against EVERYONE! i dont care if you are black, white, blue green or polka dotted, im gonna hate on you cause thats just what i do. now to jump to the other side.
African-Americans(well some of them) feel that because of events in the past they are owed something, that the world owes them a giant fucking gold plated caddy. nope thats not how it works cause when the cubans came on the marielita they got to work and look at alot of them now. miami lakes/hialeah looks bad ass to me, hard working people. after the holocaust the jews got on their game and last time i checked aventura is jewish paradise and they are loaded. so if other races can do it why cant the blacks. dont get me wrong there are well educated, african americans out there who actually make something of themselves and progress in like without pulling "the black card", but then there is a LARGE portion of them who do nothing but expect everything. shit cry me a fucking river, but damn bro build a bridge and get the fuck over it. dont bitch and moan cause "awwwww everyone is hating cause im black" or "awww crackers always get everything". this thread is like my high school all over again. i cant remember HOW many negros had to be put in check for calling me "oreo" or "white-boy" MY BAD i speak proper(not typing like it because im just jabbering) and dress in clothes that fit and walk like a HUMAN BEING. god damn this is dumb. Tony you rule, im sorry ricky but hes right

some people make it hard not to be rascist.

Katrina is a black name imo.

and majority are hispanic names.

Fail.

ok this thread has gotten to be WAYYYYYY off topic but i think ill jump in here real quick. for those of oyu who dont know i am a dark skinned hispanic male. Dominican/Honduran. bro i sit and talk to my friends about this shit all the time.
the hurricane thing, that was some ignorant shit to say, who the fuck cares what the hell they name the hurricanes, if the bitch takes out a state does it REALLY matter if it was Bonetweesha or steve. THAT BITCH WIPED THE STATE OUT! clean and simple.
as for the the little racism issue. Racism is going to continue for as long as people let it and im not gonna lie i probably tip the scale on the whole PREJUDICE thing but im predjudice against EVERYONE! i dont care if you are black, white, blue green or polka dotted, im gonna hate on you cause thats just what i do. now to jump to the other side.
African-Americans(well some of them) feel that because of events in the past they are owed something, that the world owes them a giant fucking gold plated caddy. nope thats not how it works cause when the cubans came on the marielita they got to work and look at alot of them now. miami lakes/hialeah looks bad ass to me, hard working people. after the holocaust the jews got on their game and last time i checked aventura is jewish paradise and they are loaded. so if other races can do it why cant the blacks. dont get me wrong there are well educated, african americans out there who actually make something of themselves and progress in like without pulling "the black card", but then there is a LARGE portion of them who do nothing but expect everything. shit cry me a fucking river, but damn bro build a bridge and get the fuck over it. dont bitch and moan cause "awwwww everyone is hating cause im black" or "awww crackers always get everything". this thread is like my high school all over again. i cant remember HOW many negros had to be put in check for calling me "oreo" or "white-boy" MY BAD i speak proper(not typing like it because im just jabbering) and dress in clothes that fit and walk like a HUMAN BEING. god damn this is dumb. Tony you rule, im sorry ricky but hes right

i think i covered most of what you said in other posts, but whatever this is getting rather off topic, hopefully this will end it

Lazy black/white/other/etc. people deserve nothing, ghetto weather channels is unnecessary, racism is a hot topic and everyone is wrong about it including me, period. end i guess you can't lead fools to knowledge or at least college. im done. and i have nothing but proven facts, so i dont know how im wrong but hey like i posted just now im wrong too. lets DRIFT BITCHES AND love one another who wants to burn wit me

i think i covered most of what you said in other posts, but whatever this is getting rather off topic, hopefully this will end it

Lazy black/white/other/etc. people deserve nothing, ghetto weather channels is unnecessary, racism is a hot topic and everyone is wrong about it including me, period. end i guess you can't lead fools to knowledge or at least college. im done. and i have nothing but proven facts, so i dont know how im wrong but hey like i posted just now im wrong too. lets DRIFT BITCHES AND love one another who wants to burn wit me

You are not wrong, nobody in this thread is wrong. IMO, everyone that had something to say was party right, even if you disagree, you just have to remember that, they are saying "how it is," from their point of view. I give credit to the people bold enough to actually express their opinion, instead of cowering and staying away because it turned into a topic of race/racism. But I think everyone got their point through...

Now, lets get this done with and see you at the next Wed's meet or Drift event... :D

Back
Top Bottom