Affirmative action for hurricanes

Tonymac

P I Z Z A
Driver
Quoted from an email (i looked it all up too - it is real).

Black Hurricanes

Well, it appears our African-American friends have found yet something else to be pissed about. A black congresswoman from Florida has complained that the names of hurricanes are all Caucasian sounding names.

She would prefer some names that reflect African-American culture such as Chamiqua, Tanisha, Woeisha, Shaqueal, and Jamal. I am NOT making this up!

She would also like the weather reports to be broadcast in 'language' that street people can understand because one of the problems that happened in New Orleans was, that black people couldn't understand the seriousness of the situation, due to the racially biased language of the weather report.

I guess if the weather person says that the winds are going to blow at 140+ MPH, that's too hard to understand

I can hear it now: A weatherman in Miami or Tampa says...

Wazzup, mutha-fukkas! Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass like Leroy on a crotch rocket! Bitch be a category fo'! So grab yo' chirren, yo' Ho, be leavin yo crib, and head fo' da nearest guv'ment office fo yo FREE shit!

Funiest thing ever:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wazzup, mutha-fukkas! Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass like Leroy on a crotch rocket! Bitch be a category fo'! So grab yo' chirren, yo' Ho, be leavin yo crib, and head fo' da nearest guv'ment office fo yo FREE shit![/b][/QUOTE]

wow, if she thinks the deaths in New Orleans happened because the people didnt under stand the weather reports then thats just sad. what do you think the education system is there for. if the cant understand "hurricane" and "potential to cause major floods and damage" and you speak english, then I'm sorry you might deserve to die. hell even if you dont speak english theres more then one spanish channel here in sfl to tell you what the fuck is going on.

bwhahahahahahaha....

where the hell is our resident black guy that can give us some more in-site to this story.

Last edited:
omfg I DIED AFTER READING THAT! I FUCKING LOVEEEEEEE the last sentence hahahaha im emailing that shit to EVERYONE i know lol.

wow, if she thinks the deaths in New Orleans happened because the people didnt under stand the weather reports then thats just sad. what do you think the education system is there for. if the cant understand "hurricane" and "potential to cause major floods and damage" and you speak english, then I'm sorry you might deserve to die. hell even if you dont speak english theres more then one spanish channel here in sfl to tell you what the fuck is going on.

+1 except for the deserving to die part...

Just as you said, there are channels in spanish and other languages. But some people still may have trouble understanding because they are stupid or really have a language issue, but if you can't tell that that it's a hurricane by looking at a map with a GIANT revolving circle on the screen that looks like it will consume the whole state of florida, you are a fucking dumbass . Then there is a number in big red letters that says 125+ MPH winds...

But then again, people should stop watching CSI and MTV or BET, and flip to the weather/news channel. If they did that, they should get a pretty good idea of WTF is going on...

Back
Top Bottom