9/13 Warehouse Drift event!!!!

lmao at ur internet site! jackson is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 what a fool

so is there really a limit to how many people can come watch, or is it straight as long as they pay?

obviously im not gonna bring a croud of 20 people, but is like 5 or 6 friends straight?

dude im hoping we dont over crowd this place... ill help out paul when im not driving if shit gets out of hand

What about fan gals? :D. We need to get some ladies (single ones) up in there to give it that Tokyo Drift feeling haha:D

ima bring me some gals if possible too :)

Last edited:
so is there really a limit to how many people can come watch, or is it straight as long as they pay?

obviously im not gonna bring a croud of 20 people, but is like 5 or 6 friends straight?

the whole point of this event was to be smaller and less crowded...

Ok, here's the deal on spectators- yes u can bring some. But im tryn to keep it on the small size. Just be respectfull and understanding. This is not a real event so I don't have the personal or material for crowd control. These warehouse events are done for drivers!! So if u would like to bring 2 or 3 people that would be fine. Please understand where I am coming from with this limit. Thank you,
Paul

I'll prob go and take pics of what I can with my Digi. I'll try to get a few of everyone.

yeah thats what i was thinking too, but at the last one there was a lot of spectators

spectators dont effect my drifting.... other drifters tht wait in line and smack the wall and eat up my time do.. im down with fan girls and boys. only 10 drifters and dj and a twister mat and im good.

Back
Top Bottom