9/13 Warehouse Drift event!!!!

Rule #2-joker305/a friend of joker305 is forever banned from the warehouse!:bigthumbu

drivers list updated

Last edited:
dude i remember when the last few cars were going, the dude who waved the cars off asked me if i thought i was good enough to tandem

in my head i was like "who in there right mind would fucking tandem in a tight little warehouse?"

haha, that was me. We've done it many times before! :bigthumbu

Paul, you know I'll be there! I wanna see that piece of shit Lexus slide! :laugh:

just so ppl know my name is pedro lol... not just little pp man... and its not little lol...

paul im feeding on that oil catch can if you still have it :) but most importantly i need 4 point belts if anyone has

let me see if i can get my car worked out in the next few days i lost 1st gear after countyline last night so well see what happens

dude... my tranny locked last night too on the way there lol

dude... my tranny locked last night too on the way there lol

well mine did it cause my shifter isnt attached in my car theres nothing wrong with my tranny i just couldnt get it to shift into first. Its straight now though but i need a c clip to hold in my shifter shit came out mid run on the skid pad and i was tryin like a mofo to put it back in and steer at the same time.

haha, that was me. We've done it many times before! :bigthumbu

Paul, you know I'll be there! I wanna see that piece of shit Lexus slide! :laugh:

oh shit rob u joined!!! whats good bro, and the lexus "WILL SLIDE" next time!!
\

Back
Top Bottom