9/13 Warehouse Drift event!!!!

i have two ideas

one, they could get on the upstairs area, or two, they could watch from behind the line of cars, kind of like thats a wall

that way they are safe (probably safter behind the car wall)

but yeah im trying to pick like 2

i have two ideas

one, they could get on the upstairs area, or two, they could watch from behind the line of cars, kind of like thats a wall

i go with choice 3, drivers, media, and 100 playboy models

im trying to get a 70-200 or a 80-200 2.8 for the event

let them go to a county line event

paul doesnt need some retard kids there, someone could not know what they are doing, get hurt, sue paul, and the paul is fucked

good looks!

i have two ideas

oh yeah and btw, people on the stairs is a lil sketchy to, someone could slide into it and bam, what 15? kids on there crashing down...

disaster

nope! no waivers! this is not a legit "EVENT" if u cant understand that and at ur own risk, get the fuck out of my warehouse!

so kick them the fuck out!!!! its been done before! the very first mini-event i had before i made them public some kid showed up in a civic and did a little ass-drag into a spot and i threw him the fuck out, in front of like 30 heads! he cried!!! ask jackson!!

so kick them the fuck out!!!! its been done before! the very first mini-event i had before i made them public some kid showed up in a civic and did a little ass-drag into a spot and i threw him the fuck out, in front of like 30 heads! he cried!!! ask jackson!!

hahahahahaah

haha i remember that!!!

Back
Top Bottom