300zx?

^hey its not funny i was so pissed on the ride back to my brothers i punched my steering wheel till it broke then my brother told me to chill and i punched him in the face.

cause i spent $100 to slide and only got 12 runs when others did like 40

The first part made me lol so hard. I just imagine your brother coming out of his house like, "What the fuck just happened?" Then seeing you punch your steering wheel and saying "Bro, calm down!" Then you just stop, get out of your car, and molliwhop him in the face. LMAO.

^you say that cause you dont know me LMAO

if he hit me in the mood i was in i jerk the car into a tree and make sure it fucked him up worse

Last edited:
^you say that cause you dont know me LMAO

if he hit me in the mood i was in i jerk the car into a tree and make sure it fucked him up worse

This is true. I'm a pretty brave little guy.

I punch my brother all the time and he's a good 5 inches taller than me and more than twice my weight.

But, regardless. I'd be pretty heated if I was trying to calm someone down and they punched me in the face.

Potential?

As I know of, it's been rocked twice.
Odds are it needs a COMPLETE swap.

If I get it, I'm just gunna wait and save up for a new tranny. That's the first hting I'm gunna do.
Then if the engine is bad, swap it out for a nice TT'd engine or something of the sort.
Then Coilovers.
Then maybe I'll finally pay up on my drifter's tax. :bigthumbu

EDIT:: Mongooze, is that T-Top a complete Targa? As in there's no bar or anyhting? Or is there a bar inbetween? I kinda like the true targa where it's just open space. Is there a swap I can do if that's the case? 'cause that's bad ass.

No such thing of a complete targe on the z32, its either a t-top ( with the bar in the middle) or the slicktop (solid roof) *sploooge* want one baaaad! :D

Sorry kid, unless your gonna do some serious custom fab, your stuck with the bar in the middle.

If you want a complete targe, Buy a supra.

oh i just remembered there is one other person that slides a 300zx down here mcwire300zx. he only did one countyline event. His was the flat black 300 that was pretty much stock

No such thing of a complete targe on the z32, its either a t-top ( with the bar in the middle) or the slicktop (solid roof) *sploooge* want one baaaad! :D

Sorry kid, unless your gonna do some serious custom fab, your stuck with the bar in the middle.

If you want a complete targe, Buy a supra.

That's cool. I'll take that.
I really want the car. Every day I'm willing to spend more and more money. lmao.

Back
Top Bottom