300zx?

Yo that 300zx is nice i think you could pay up to 1000 for it remember a s13 shell is about $600 and this car has rims,5 lug swap,brakes,and alot of more parts that are very valuable i would pay up to a grand nothing more and swap in a TT motor

im guessing 1st post and a clean 300 even non turbo is worth more then a G so dun dun dun you dont know what your talking about

im not saying the car isnt worth 1000, but its already been stated what price he could get the car, plus the car potential tranny problems

im not saying the car isnt worth 1000, but its already been stated what price he could get the car, plus the car potential tranny problems

Potential?

As I know of, it's been rocked twice.
Odds are it needs a COMPLETE swap.

If I get it, I'm just gunna wait and save up for a new tranny. That's the first hting I'm gunna do.
Then if the engine is bad, swap it out for a nice TT'd engine or something of the sort.
Then Coilovers.
Then maybe I'll finally pay up on my drifter's tax. :bigthumbu

EDIT:: Mongooze, is that T-Top a complete Targa? As in there's no bar or anyhting? Or is there a bar inbetween? I kinda like the true targa where it's just open space. Is there a swap I can do if that's the case? 'cause that's bad ass.

Last edited:
complete targa is very bad for drifting it has mad body twist atleast if your gonna do full targa then put in a cage before you slide it.

complete targa is very bad for drifting it has mad body twist atleast if your gonna do full targa then put in a cage before you slide it.

Well, that small bar probably won't do much. But, I'm not gunna slide it for a while. It's probably just gunna be my DD for a while. So, unless there's like screws or something I won't do it. I'm not gunna cut into the body. Ef that.

I wanna do a complete drivetrain swap before I slide it. Or at least tranny/rear end/suspension.

Well, that small bar probably won't do much. But, I'm not gunna slide it for a while. It's probably just gunna be my DD for a while. So, unless there's like screws or something I won't do it. I'm not gunna cut into the body. Ef that.

I wanna do a complete drivetrain swap before I slide it. Or at least tranny/rear end/suspension.

you can still slide with the stock motor...
people slide with the ka so im sure you will be able to slide it
but once you get the tt motor you will fall in love with boost

No, I know I'll be able to. It's not that. It's just that I know the engine is worn and old. For sure it has more than 120K miles on the engine. I don't wanna be sliding in a comp and then my engine give out and I have to tow it back. I want a reliable engine in there before I slide.

No, I know I'll be able to. It's not that. It's just that I know the engine is worn and old. For sure it has more than 120K miles on the engine. I don't wanna be sliding in a comp and then my engine give out and I have to tow it back. I want a reliable engine in there before I slide.

this is true
i had a ka24de with 165k and i would slap the shit out of that rev limiter non stop and i never had a single problem with that motor
i <3 nissan!

dude you drift you break shit no matter how well u maintain your car. I blew my JDM motor with 60xxx miles on it. Shit happens the sport is very rough on your car. Thats why im bringin my shit on a trailer from now on

dude you drift you break shit no matter how well u maintain your car. I blew my JDM motor with 60xxx miles on it. Shit happens the sport is very rough on your car. Thats why im bringin my shit on a trailer from now on

haha and its a far ass way to tow you home

i blew my shit at moroso and drove it back to my brothers house with a thrown rod down military trail at 15mph all the way back to lake worth. I ended up throwing 2 more rods during this drive LMAO.

lmao.

So I guess I'm in the market for a trailer? :laugh:

It is marginally cheaper than an engine. And a lot easier to install.

i blew my shit at moroso and drove it back to my brothers house with a thrown rod down military trail at 15mph all the way back to lake worth. I ended up throwing 2 more rods during this drive LMAO.

damn
i live like 5 minutes from moroso
but of course it cost 2 times as much as countyline

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

^hey its not funny i was so pissed on the ride back to my brothers i punched my steering wheel till it broke then my brother told me to chill and i punched him in the face.

cause i spent $100 to slide and only got 12 runs when others did like 40

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom