22 killed in virginia tech shooting this morning

Up to 23 now according to news...according to a student that was shot in the arm, it was an asian dude who did the shooting.

and you will bitch when your tuition goes up.

maybe us as americans should actually vote on laws and order instead of all this freedom and "dont profile me" bullshit.

maybe we should beat our kids so they aren't fucktards

maybe we should turn in people who steal/beat their wife/girlfreind/kids

or

maybe we shoudl bitch on the internet about how its someone elses problem that some pshychotic moron goes apeshit and lights up some people in a classroom because his dad probably molested him, or some bullshit that someone didnt do their duty and take care of because of all this bullshit that has become america.

/rant.

mikespeed95 said:
and you will bitch when your tuition goes up.

maybe us as americans should actually vote on laws and order instead of all this freedom and "dont profile me" bullshit.

maybe we should beat our kids so they aren't fucktards

maybe we should turn in people who steal/beat their wife/girlfreind/kids

or

maybe we shoudl bitch on the internet about how its someone elses problem that some pshychotic moron goes apeshit and lights up some people in a classroom because his dad probably molested him, or some bullshit that someone didnt do their duty and take care of because of all this bullshit that has become america.

/rant.

+999999

well said man.

just heard...its up to 31 people dead, 29 injured. this is ridiculous.

wtf is this still going on? why do the numbers keep going up?!?! im at work so i cant access the site.

j0nes said:
wtf is this still going on? why do the numbers keep going up?!?! im at work so i cant access the site.

its done, that was at like 7-9:30 am. but i guess they go cleaning up the scene and find more bodies. just saw the vid from a cell phone where u can hear the gunshots...scary shit

see the messed up thing is they got their information wrong somehow. they say it was one guy (which i believe) but with only 2 handguns, and he fired over 200 rounds. what i dont get is if he did use 2 handguns he would have to reload every 30 seconds almost.. i mean seriously dont you think if that was the case someone could've rushed him and stopped him. its fucked up. i hate thinking that they just all sat there watching him kill everyone. i know it must've been scary but if i saw a guy killing all my friends and classmates i would fucking charge his ass.

this country is filled with cowards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cowards indeed. Its a fucked up world that nobody would do shit and that it took the police/security 2 and a half hours to respond and end that shit. Death penalty FTW.

Well I guess there will be a heap of people passing this term.

After all he's done, you think he deserves the death penalty??? A painless death? Fuck that! Cut his arms, legs, balls and his dick and put him on an IV, feeding him and making sure he lives for as long as humanly possible (in solitary confinement of course). Hell, I'd love to see my tax money going into that person living miserably.

But that's just my friendly side speaking.

FDrifting said:
see the messed up thing is they got their information wrong somehow. they say it was one guy (which i believe) but with only 2 handguns, and he fired over 200 rounds. what i dont get is if he did use 2 handguns he would have to reload every 30 seconds almost.. i mean seriously dont you think if that was the case someone could've rushed him and stopped him. its fucked up. i hate thinking that they just all sat there watching him kill everyone. i know it must've been scary but if i saw a guy killing all my friends and classmates i would fucking charge his ass.

this country is filled with cowards.

its easy to say something like that but you never know how youll react in a situation like dat

rwdrift said:
After all he's done, you think he deserves the death penalty??? A painless death? Fuck that! Cut his arms, legs, balls and his dick and put him on an IV, feeding him and making sure he lives for as long as humanly possible (in solitary confinement of course). Hell, I'd love to see my tax money going into that person living miserably.

But that's just my friendly side speaking.

i agree 100%, but keep in mind that whoever did this was more then likely deeply disturbed. Although I completely agree that people like this should be locked away and slowly suffer, we have to keep in mind that he was subjected to severe trauma during his life, or had mental problems. Don't take this as me being a leftist-liberal-hippe, but it's probably the truth. If people wouldn't be so damn emo, and sentimental, shit like this wouldn't be happening 3-5 times a year. Look at our parents generation. Sure there have always been nutballs and headcases who do crazy stuff, but why so many in the recent years? It's not the music, the movies, etc. It's the parents, plain and simple.

come on man daddy didnt hug me u dont see me poppin rounds in my classrooms
and im sure theres many people that daddy hugged a lil to much and im sure they arent killin people either i have no sympathy for anyone taking the life of an innocent

I dont quite get it. The first shooting was at 7:15 am. The girlfreind of the shooter and the RA was killed. The second shooting wasnt until 9:15 am. Meaning he dissapeared for 2 hours. The school still continued to go on with normal classes. Wtf...why? You dont know where this shooter is, cancel classes and tell the students to hide. I can see at least 32 lawsuits coming from this toward the school.

Back
Top Bottom