22 killed in virginia tech shooting this morning

its definately not the same.....i have had a gun pulled out on me in more than one occassion...and trust me you barely have time to think of whats going on....in my situations i froze both times....

240SicknessX said:
ur safe in ocala. its not north miami.

maybe its because ive been raised around N miami my whole life but i dont see y people say its dangerous i feel safe in N miami...wel unless im alone on a block and there 20 black guys havin a party on the street at nigh then i walk to the next block cuz im not takin that chance LOL :bigthumbu

PlatanoDrifter said:
maybe its because ive been raised around N miami my whole life but i dont see y people say its dangerous i feel safe in N miami...wel unless im alone on a block and there 20 black guys havin a party on the street at nigh then i walk to the next block cuz im not takin that chance LOL :bigthumbu

I know what you mean. I feel less safe on a friends barn in the middle of nowhere than I do when I drive down to Miami and I'm in the middle of the ghetto.

Tonymac said:
I know what you mean. I feel less safe on a friends barn in the middle of nowhere than I do when I drive down to Miami and I'm in the middle of the ghetto.

yeah cuz in miami most people are really nice, and or nice and fucked up cuz of drugs but their still people some u can have a real conversation with but some like the anoying beggers are just too stupid....the only ones u gotta look out for are the ones that u can tell are looking for trouble i cant explain it but u just kinda know........lol i posted that about the party from personal expirience once from when i walked to flea market usa fom nw 7th ave at night and another form when my car broke down (chucks old fastback) cu the brake caliper fell off in the middle of the mos ghetto part og Miami :eek: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom