10 years later 9/11/01

I know they didn't 'explode', charges at the bottom, thermite, etc would have brought them down though with a weakened structure.

And it's a proven fact, 90% of Afghanis don't even know why they're being occupied by 'Merica (keep in mind the hijackers weren't even Afghani).. It's sad that our boys are over there, being killed by people that just don't want them there, and have no idea why they're even there to begin with.

Let the troops come home I say.

I was a Junior, it was a half day for some reason...I was in Spanish Class.

I have 2 things to say.

‎"Today, I'll mourn the nearly 3,000 lives lost & over 6,000 injuries, the infrastructural carnage and devastation in NYC, and the humiliation of my country; all perpetrated ignorantly in the name of my Muslim religion."

"Tomorrow, I'll mourn the nearly 1,000,000 lives & the 10s of millions of injuries, the infrastructural decimation in three countries, and the humiliation of my religion; all perpetrated ignorantly in the name of my American country."

May God guide us all.

and number 2.

Dear USA, Your 9/11 is our 24/7.
Sincerely, Palestine.

That is all.

Bagram is a joke. It's like garrison with weapon immersion. I firmly believe, if you're a Servicemember, especially still in uniform, you're not allowed to give your open opinion on how wrong the government you work for is or how wrong the wars are. Even if they are, that uniform stands for something. Shut up and wear it with some pride and have some honor. If you wanted to be a lobbyist then ETS and do so.

This is turning into a pissing contest and a 9/11 conspiracy theory. I'm done.

I was in 8th grade, watching the morning anouncements on tv, when the teacher put the news on, just to watch the second plane hit live. At the time i didnt realize how big those buildings were or how many people were in them, my imediate reaction was thoughts of war and revenge. I see things differently now. Two events happened on that day... 1 the absolute evil of mankind poured out on America. 2 the absolute love, compassion, and heroism of firefighters, police, and civilians banding together as one for good.
It amazes me how out of evil there comes love. I will never forget that day.
My thoughts and prayers to those affected by 9/11

Back
Top Bottom