Your Constitution is at Risk Read Now please!!!!

DannyD

Driver
Ok I know this is not a drift video or anything with cars. As some of you know i us to serve in the United States Marine Corp.and i love my country and being a patriot . So i want to share this important info. I feel that everyone should know what going on in this Beautiful country especially the younger crow that have no idea whats going on.. please watch this video and share it with family . Als share your comments on how u feel about this...

This is real ....

MOre Info http://modernmilitiamovement.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
for OPSEC this should not be posted on public forum...seems like the only option is to get OCONUS or fight back.

lol @ only time i see mike post is when it involves guns being needed of some sort! how the hell have you been dude?

^Haha ofcourse, I told him to come check this thread out lol. MIKE! We need to get ready for 2012.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

work/guns/sluts/drugs/ sometimes all at once..

^Yooooooooooooo :laugh:

www.sflzilvia.com/net

But on a serious note, OP you're obviously very gullible and believe silly conspiracies and everything that is said on TV. Did you notice that little logo on the bottom left corner? Fox News? Well FYI, Fox news has gone out of their way MANY times to defame the Democratic party. They tend to take a news/bill involving the Democrats and bend the meanings of it just to cause a wow factor to their viewers who happen to be Republicans, or at least the big majority. Fox News and yellow journalism are like two pees in a pod. As for your second video, the announcer happens to be a book writer. Book writers love to make things extravagant and bend shit into wicked conspiracies. Why? Because Aliens? No, because that's what sells. Not boring books. Still don't believe me? Cool. Here's the website for the second video.

http://www.waitingforthestorm.com/

These are what you call "fucking hippies". Notice the donation paypal link on the right side.

Last edited:
ppl dont realize how serious it is... but think about this..... martial law is active now. your drifting an intersection. they stop you, they check your name and your in the list of suspected home grown terrorist just because your
IP adress was logged on a website that the big guys didnt like......
PAMMMN!! your in jail..... IF YOUR LUCKY....if not youll end up in a F-E-M/A Concentration Camp.

the best thing i can tell all of you. is that this is real. this year is going to change our society as we know it.
remember to always find peace within yourself to be at peace with the world around you....
enjoy everyday like it was your last....

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
ppl dont realize how serious it is... but think about this..... martial law is active now. your drifting an intersection. they stop you, they check your name and your in the list of suspected home grown terrorist just because your
PAMMMN!! your in jail..... IF YOUR LUCKY....if not youll end up in a F-E-M/A Concentration Camp.

the best thing i can tell all of you. is that this is real. this year is going to change our society as we know it.
remember to always find peace within yourself to be at peace with the world around you....

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Obama Signs NDAA Bill : What is the NDAA Bill - YouTube

or....

or...

you can not drift on public roads or doing anything else stupid for the matter in public so you dont get pulled over and never have to worry about this kind of thing.

Or

your just in the list cus you own a gun.,
all guns will be confiscated specially if they stop you for any reason.

Obama Signs NDAA Bill : What is the NDAA Bill - YouTube
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I had to quit reading after this post. You poor sorry fucks that actually believe in this shit. Get serious and come back to the real world, not some hippie nerd world y'all are living in.

Damn Miami-200sx.

You sure are into this kinda shit aren't you.

My question is, why are you so worried when we are all gonna die before the year ends anyway, amiright?

Back
Top Bottom