Your Constitution is at Risk Read Now please!!!!

Wow! i havent been on for a while but omg.

First off. for those that think this is funny im glad your enjoy this calling us hippies and shit . you think that this shit is just fake . you think that by ignoring what we r sharing , not caring about the video feed and not realizing whats going on in your world is not going to applied to you , think again!!!

i hope god have mercy on you.

i would love to know who u are so i can show you how hippie i am !!!!!

Second yes we understand its a public forum but the , wat they want you to feel scared so u dont share the info.

Like i said im trying to show you that there is more to life then just thinking if u dont pay attention to the media or anything that anyone say nothing will happened to you well think again. This applies to everyone living in the USA.

Obama's 2012 Gift to the Sheep ... He signed NDAA Dec 31, 2011 and Now he will call on his henchmen to arrest and detain without trial... of any US citizen... Happy 2012 !!!!! Wish you all the very best... and oh by the way Thanks to All who have laughed and stated "Not in the US"... you will learn your lessons soon..... and unfortunately 2012 was NEVER about the world ending; it was about your Freedom ending...

Here is a Video Link that you need to listen to this is real and its happening right now!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom