your a ricer if...

i aggree with lowrisk......josh is my hero too.....i guess i will have to go down to the keys now and thank him in person....maybe some hugs as we face the same direction.

1. Ur A Ricer If U Drive A 240, Corolla, Supra, Rx7, Or Other "drifting" Car
2. Anif U Converted Ur Car To Be Right Hand Drive
3. If U Have An S15 Front End On An S13/s14
4. If U Go On A Drifting Forum So U Can Meet Up Every Friday N Talk
5.if U Drive Around With Different Rims Just To Have That "drifter Look"
6.if Ur Car Has A Remote Trunk Popper Thingy
7. If U Have Strobes In Ur Reverse Lights
8. If U Say Ur Runningthe Wrong Ecu N Thats Y U Cant Race/ Drift
9. if u have a 240 with 31k miles n think its a big deal
10. if u keep gas in a 5 gallon water jug
11. and lastly if ur name is dan

Last edited:
You are a ricer if you have a non recirculating blow off valve
you are a ricer if you buy a 94' celica and call it a RWD drift monster cough cough master rex cough cough
you are a ricer if you put air bags on a hatchback civic
you are a ricer if you go JDM front on a drift machine LOL. Wait..... I did that..... im such a ricer:(
you are a ricer if you buy a $1900-$5000 2.0L JDM engine when your car comes with a 2.4L that has just as much power potential oops this one might start something:D
You are a ricer if you stripped your whole car (Dailydriver) to shed weight... Damn I did that too.:(
Oh and to the people that think having a/c on a dailydriving project car makes you a ricer remember when your not at the track, your driving that oven in Fl, heat not fun espesially when you have no panels.:( Damn thats me too no more a/c or panels.:(

I am now the rice KING MUHAHAHAHAHA BIATCHES ;)

Last edited:
Anyone that modifys cars is a RICER i.e everyone on this site and anywhere else, think about it. A ricer puts things on there car just so ppl can be like OH SNAP!!! Everyone here does that i.e garage section and members rides section. To us, Civic owners are ricers and to rich kids we are all ricers. I'm ok with it, the first step is to admit you have a rice problem. The second step is to sell your rice rockect and buy yourself a geo metro. LOL:D I don't care what ya'll say, you are all RICERS me included :D

mrsimpregz said:
ur a ricer if u tried that tremclad paint sh!t (me) and stopped half way cause that sh!t is annoying.

*looks at the 318i* lol I'm guilty of that.

- Erick

well i think i'm a ricer.... but i'm sure i'm like that special rice with meat and shrimp and vegies....yum yum...or not you know... whatever!!!

POLE-POSITION said:
i aggree with lowrisk......josh is my hero too.....i guess i will have to go down to the keys now and thank him in person....maybe some hugs as we face the same direction.
Ok dude.....This is bull****, Josh you do realize that not many people can joke around like us..... We all have a very rare sence of humor.....well, I can say that for Tj and I....but you...idk, you might ACT like your joking, and if you tryed that ****....my girlfriend would so kick your ***, and them stomp you into a mudhole. I would have bladder there taking his awsome photographs only to post them on this forum. So if you think your going to come down here and give me a same direction hug.....think again. :D

Back
Top Bottom