osw_easter277.jpg

Last edited:
actually I was talking about erick!

initial-d-car.jpg

sigpic12.jpg

rwdrift said:
.....I dont see Takumi with a black roof or hatch. :rolleyes:

dont hate because everyone knows the troof! :eek:

btw that chick with the black FD is hawt!

u know ur a ricer

when u have ever had a honda period
when u have a 93 oct. sticker and u use 87
when u have a HIN sticker
when u have an APC sticker
when u get a turbo juz 4 the bov sound
put in a turbo without preping the engine
when u can see the scews holding on a lip kit or body kit
when u put a cold air and exhaust and call it fast
when u worry more about how the car looks then how it runs
when u have alot of hookups on stolen parts or engines
when u put nice rims on a car and dont drop it
when u have bad quarter mile time guesses
when u like the weed waker sound that civics make
when u quote enything they say in the fast and the furious
lol thats enough 4 now lol

SORRY BUT I GOTTA PUT YOUR TRASH IN PERSPECTIVE

When You Put Staggered Rims On A Front Wheel Drive...THE SECOND TO LAST TIME I AUTOCROSSED IT WAS WON BY A 90 CIVIC HB WITH A TURBO D16 WITH STAGGERED RIMS....FAST AS **** RACE CAR!!!!!!!!
you get weak tires in the rear just so you can ''drift'' -I WOULDNT JUST SAY WEAK BUT CHEAP......
you have better tires in the front in a rwd car-YEAH THE SETUP OF AN UNDERPOWERED DRIFT CAR ISNT IMPORTANT??????
you used to drive a civic before and it was ''pretty quick''-YES IT WAS PRETTY QUICK.....
You have aftermarket FRONT wheels for racing but stock rear wheels. I'D DO IT JUST TO HAVE 8 RIMS WITH $5 REAR TIRES ON THEM...........
You have more stereo WATTS than engine TORQUE! SO IF I HAVE 1000WATT STEREO AND 999 LBS/FT OF TORQUE IM A RICER????????
EVERY car in your class has a turbo pushing double digits worth of boost.??????????????WHY PASTE THIS ****????????
You think the Del Sol is a sports car... HAVE YOU EVER DRIVEN A STOCK DOHC DEL SOL HOW ABOUT A PROPERLY MODIFIED ONE. YES THEY DID COME WITH A B16 TOO.....
A torque converter does NOTHING for your car. SURE DOESNT.....
Your four cylinder has a dual exhaust system installed. FACTORY S2000 IS RICE??????
If you think that 180 horsepower and 185 lb/ft of torque.
are impressive for a ‘mildly’ modified engine.-DAMN I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THAT HACHI!!!!!!!
You think pushrods are a bad thing… WHAT ARE THOSE????
Your car has more decals than you do the quarter in seconds.DAMN 9 DECALS ON AN 8 SECOND STREET TIRE SUPRA IS RICE????
You couldn't afford headlight masking, so you just painted them with flat black Krylon and it's peeling. Badly. -PRIMER PEELS????
If it takes you 8000rpm to reach 30mph from a dead stop at WOT.---YES WITH THE WHEELS SPINNING AT 60MPH
If you equate the sound of performance with the sound of a Weed Eaterâ„¢ --MOTO GP 500CC TWO-STOKES 220WHP SOUNDS LIKE POWER TO ME......THATS 440WHP/LITER
If you take mom's 4 door Honda accord and do any kind of mod to it ----DAMN SWAPPING A H22 INTO MOM'S 93 WOULD SUCK WOULDNT IT.
You think your mom's Corolla is fast ---SHES GOT A 3 ROTOR TWIN TURBO COROLLA
You still only get dates from high school girls --I WISH!!!!!
when u have ever had a honda period--YES THIS IS SO TRUE IF YOU ARE TOTAL MORON OR BANDWAGON JUMPER OR REDNECK
when u put a cold air and exhaust and call it fast--MY VIPER WITH A COLD AIR INTAKE AND EXHUAST IS SLOW
when u like the weed waker sound that civics make--THATS WEIRD I DON'T REMEMBER IT BEING 2-STROKE OR SOUNDING LIKE ONE AT ALL

Last edited:
POLE-POSITION said:
SORRY BUT I GOTTA PUT YOUR TRASH IN PERSPECTIVE

When You Put Staggered Rims On A Front Wheel Drive...THE SECOND TO LAST TIME I AUTOCROSSED IT WAS WON BY A 90 CIVIC HB WITH A TURBO D16 WITH STAGGERED RIMS....FAST AS **** RACE CAR!!!!!!!!
you get weak tires in the rear just so you can ''drift'' -I WOULDNT JUST SAY WEAK BUT CHEAP......
you have better tires in the front in a rwd car-YEAH THE SETUP OF AN UNDERPOWERED DRIFT CAR ISNT IMPORTANT??????
you used to drive a civic before and it was ''pretty quick''-YES IT WAS PRETTY QUICK.....
You have aftermarket FRONT wheels for racing but stock rear wheels. I'D DO IT JUST TO HAVE 8 RIMS WITH $5 REAR TIRES ON THEM...........
You have more stereo WATTS than engine TORQUE! SO IF I HAVE 1000WATT STEREO AND 999 LBS/FT OF TORQUE IM A RICER????????
EVERY car in your class has a turbo pushing double digits worth of boost.??????????????WHY PASTE THIS ****????????
You think the Del Sol is a sports car... HAVE YOU EVER DRIVEN A STOCK DOHC DEL SOL HOW ABOUT A PROPERLY MODIFIED ONE. YES THEY DID COME WITH A B16 TOO.....
A torque converter does NOTHING for your car. SURE DOESNT.....
Your four cylinder has a dual exhaust system installed. FACTORY S2000 IS RICE??????
If you think that 180 horsepower and 185 lb/ft of torque.
are impressive for a ‘mildly’ modified engine.-DAMN I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THAT HACHI!!!!!!!
You think pushrods are a bad thing… WHAT ARE THOSE????
Your car has more decals than you do the quarter in seconds.DAMN 9 DECALS ON AN 8 SECOND STREET TIRE SUPRA IS RICE????
You couldn't afford headlight masking, so you just painted them with flat black Krylon and it's peeling. Badly. -PRIMER PEELS????
If it takes you 8000rpm to reach 30mph from a dead stop at WOT.---YES WITH THE WHEELS SPINNING AT 60MPH
If you equate the sound of performance with the sound of a Weed Eaterâ„¢ --MOTO GP 500CC TWO-STOKES 220WHP SOUNDS LIKE POWER TO ME......THATS 440WHP/LITER
If you take mom's 4 door Honda accord and do any kind of mod to it ----DAMN SWAPPING A H22 INTO MOM'S 93 WOULD SUCK WOULDNT IT.
You think your mom's Corolla is fast ---SHES GOT A 3 ROTOR TWIN TURBO COROLLA
You still only get dates from high school girls --I WISH!!!!!
when u have ever had a honda period--YES THIS IS SO TRUE IF YOU ARE TOTAL MORON OR BANDWAGON JUMPER OR REDNECK
when u put a cold air and exhaust and call it fast--MY VIPER WITH A COLD AIR INTAKE AND EXHUAST IS SLOW
when u like the weed waker sound that civics make--THATS WEIRD I DON'T REMEMBER IT BEING 2-STROKE OR SOUNDING LIKE ONE AT ALL

Your named Josh (aka) Pole-Position and you make up all the comes backs to defend that you are not a ricer.....****ing ricer.

*How come you didn't win?* "Oh my air filter is dirty, my vtec needs tuning, and my naws was empty"
I bet you saw that coming like Ray Charles.

or your name is josh you live in naples and you just got into rx7s/drifting
you had to stand up for ricers...because you are one

haha sorry dude had to do it...

Josh you must have missed this one... it was down at the bottom..

"YOU REALIZE THAT ALL OF THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND YOU STILL THINK YOU'RE COOL!!!"

you know your a ricer when you're 5 foot tall and call yourself a grip guy on a drift forum...then take your grip car to drift meets and you say a person just got into drifting but you were only ten the first time that person got a car sideways...

stlthftr1 said:
the spectrum looked pretty broad to me...and this cat thinks he's the coolest(josh)
damn this seems so personal....im not sure how to take it. like he seriously wants to fuk with me not just joke around. very interesting.

i like you josh!!!...as a friend, not like boyfriends or anything....ok? sorry

i'm just messing with you cus it's easy....and i messed with jon too...and about the drifting....just cus i'm not hopping up and down and acting all crazy about drifyting doesn't mean i don't like it, i just don't respect it like i used to due to people that ''riced'' it out, or sellouts n sh!t , and every one here knows i'm that grip guy...and getting a car ''sideways '' at ten is hardly an accomplishment in my book driving straight would be harder at that age i believe...i learned to drive when i was 8 in mountain roads in a ww2 jeep all focking rally style n sh!t...and the five foot thing...it really doesn't matter when your d!ck is as big as mine :)

Last edited:
POLE-POSITION said:
you know your a ricer when you're 5 foot tall and call yourself a grip guy on a drift forum...then take your grip car to drift meets and you say a person just got into drifting but you were only ten the first time that person got a car sideways...

damn this seems so personal....im not sure how to take it. like he seriously wants to fuk with me not just joke around. very interesting.

Well I know you're not talking about me... I need a signal light on my head so low flying planes dont hit me.

he does look very fun to cuddle with......you know in a brokeback mountain kind of way.......thanks for clearing that up by the way....i'm quick to get offended, cry(so emo) and retaliate........you saved me some time and effort.......i guess as a drifter i should stay away from the street racing people.....i think ill start hangin out the the tandem time trial people instead.

i guess you should stay away from those dang street racers...i'm a street crosser...i do my own thing
no one even knows about it yet.

haha....also ask richie about my new wangan racing life...haha

Back
Top Bottom